Surprises

Chapter 50:

The three of you were in Jimin's car, returning to the campus, after a wonderful weekend, you were more than happy.

Jungkook and jimin had asked you to be thier girlfriend, it still looked surreal, it was all so bizarre. You couldn't imagine dating two guys at the same time, but it was fun.

Jungkook put his playlist, and jimin was concentrating on the road, he drove in a hurry, he didn't want to arrive at night.

You received a message from your dad. Reading, you got excited and confused ate the same time.

"My father wants me to go home to visit him and my brother, because it's my father's birthday. He says he has news and surprises for me." You said out loud to the boys, you were so bored while you tweeted on your phone.

"I don't like Dad's surprises, the last one he got was the bike he bought for himself, because he was going through a mid-age crisis," you said, remembering the whole scene.

Besides being shameful, because he was honking for everything, he didn't know how to walk right, because he was one of those giant bikes that needs to have the strength to hold when she stops.

"Then we had to sell the bike when he almost screwed himself up a lot in an accident, my mother was still alive and she was so disappointed that she made a mouthful for a week was the biggest hassle, that is, his surprises are never good."

"Calm down moon, he suddenly bought you new clothes, new shoes, i don't know." Jungkook said trying to cheer you up, not working by the way.

You were lying in the backseat, thinking what it might be. Your brother wasn't picking up the phone, so you got no clue.

That asshole. useless.

"I think I'm going to have to go and find out what it is, and he says I can bring my boyfriend. He's pretty sure that since I left home and didn't go to see him on holidays, I'm very busy dating, he's words. "

"he's right tho" you said to yourself. 

Jimin and jungkook looked at each other but didn't speak. "You want only one of us to go? You know, to not have anything weird happening." jimin suggested, it was obvious that neither wanted to be left out, this wasn't part of the rules of dating two guys.

"I still haven't thought about it right, but if I go, I want you two together with me."

"When is his birthday?" Jimin asked.

"Next week, on Saturday" you had now stopped to pay attention to your cell phone and were looking to the two boys, they seemed relaxed, unlike you who was a pile of nerves thinking about what your father would say.

"Okay, but we both have special training on Saturday because as the championship is close, the coach makes us train until Saturday afternoon too." jungkook said. They couldn't lose any focus at the time of the game, and that weekend they had eaten so much, the coach was sure to get heavier with them.

"No problem, I'm going ahead and you two meet me at my house ok?" You weren't exactly excited about this meeting, people judge, and your father ... well, your father was closed to such things, he hasn't dated anyone since your mother died.

relationship with three people is something that society isn't accustomed to, and the curses always fall on the girl, she who is the bitch because she fucked with two, and the boys, they are gay, as if being gay was something bad.

 And the relationship was much more than sex, was to commit to each other equal to a heteronormative.

You sighed heavily, your head was aching. You just wanted a shower and lay on your bed.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

After 4 full hours of travel, you finally arrived on campus, you and jungkook started walking into your room.

"Is your father very picky?"

"I don't know if it's his demand that worries me in this case."

"true..." jungkook understood where you wanted to go.

"Do you think he'll freak out when he knows that you have two boyfriends?"

"Certainly." your face got sad at the same time, jungkook realized and approached you more, putting one of his arms around your shoulders.

"Let's go slow, maybe we will not reveal everything at once ok?" He said comforting you.

"Okay." You smiled slightly at him.

"Moon!!" You heard someone yelling at you. You and Jungkook stopped and turned to see who it was.

"El?" You asked when you saw her running toward you. She arrived panting.

"Are your bags ready? Oh, so you know?"

"I know what?" You asked confused.

"Your room in the women's dormitory is ready, come on, let's go" El pulled you along with your bags, she greeted jungook with a slight nod and smile, but continued to pull you and your bags.

She seemed very excited to have you closer now, but you, besides being confused, you were now disappointed because you wouldn't see jungkook more often.

Even though you knew it would happen, the frustration came anyway.

"Oh I know he'll tell you anyway so..." You didn't even notice that El was talking, your gaze was still stuck on jungkook staring at you still standing there, now alone.

"hoseok and i fucked, we are very glued this weekend, I think he will ask me to be his girlfriend." El was very excited, it looked like she had taken 3 liters of coffee.

You looked at El at the same time in shock.

"What??"