Advice

Chapter 34:

"i'm fucked, hobi" you said, pacing back and forth, you and hoseok were in his dormitory, he was lying on his bed staring at you.

"Okay, did you have feelings for both?" he asked curiously.

"yes, I felt"

"but?" hoseok sat on the bed waiting for your response.

"But ... I don't know what I do."

"Is this not fear?" hobi asked.

"fear? explain please."

"well ... you've never dated, you've never really related to anyone, and jungkook and jimin, well, they have a battalion of girls behind him, maybe you're just insecure and reprimanding your feelings."

hobi's eyes widened. "My God, I'm a genius, I don't need a degree in psychology, damn I'm a brilliant"

you rolled your eyes and threw a cushion in him.

"I'm serious, hobie."

"me too moon"

you sat on the floor thoughtfully and stood looking at your best friend.

Is he right?

"You need to talk to the two of them and maybe try to figure it out, but you have to be honest."

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

Jungkook was eating in the cafeteria with his friends. The whole bts group was gathered, the boys screamed and laughed.

a girl approached the table, she was kind of shy about the seven most popular college guyss.

"jun-jungkook" the girl called. Jungkook was smiling but he was serious as soon as he heard his name being called. "Would you, would you like to go out with me?"

jungkook was a little surprised, at this time of the morning girls were already calling him to go on a date?

"Go jungkook, she's hot" Jin said in the younger man's ear.

"I think it's better n..." Jungkook started to say but was interrupted by namjoon.

"He'd love to, he'll pick you up at 5:00 PM tomorrow." namjoon said smiling.

the girl left smiling, she could not wait to tell her friends. jungkook on the other hand looked ugly for his hyung. "What the hell was that?"

namjoon shrugged, "you haven't dated anyone in a long time, you need to relax, you're welcome"

"I didn't ask for your help, now I have a date with a girl that I don't want to." Jungkook said taking his tray of unfinished food and left leaving his friends behind.

"What's wrong with him?" yoongi asked.

"I think I have an idea of ​​what it can be ..." hoseok said.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

hoseok walked to jungkook's room, he knew you wouldn't be there, you were in the library studying to keep your grades high.

hoseok knocked on the door and jungkook signaled for his friend to enter.

"what's up?" Hobi greeted jungkook and sat down on his bed.

"what's up?" jungkook replied.

"Hmm, I realized you were angry this morning, for what namjoon did..." hoseok started the conversation.

"It's not that I got nervous, I just don't want to relate to anyone ..."

"with anyone, no one at all? or with anyone other than the moon?"

jungkook lay down in his own bed and sighed.

"Can I be honest with you?" jungkook asked and hoseok nodded.

"I've always liked moon, since school time."

"WHAAAT??? NOOOO..." Hoseok tried to disguise, jungkook just looked sideways at his friend. "You already knew that, didn't you?" jungkook asked.

"Um, the guys are suspicious, and I was pretty sure." hobi confessed.

"oh! great. but I know that moon doesn't like me, not the way I like her." jungkook confessed it aloud for the first time. and he had noticed that it hurt.

"friendzone?" hobi asked.

"more as a sexzone, she just had sex with me, I taught her things and we stopped talking since then."

"Fuck..." hobi said, not knowing what to say. "But if it's any consolation, Moon is feeling confused about you." Jungkook looked at the friend with a confused look.

"She thinks she's starting to like you, but she feels insecure to trust you jungkook, so if you take my advice, show her she can give herself to you."

Jungkook listened carefully to everything his friend said.

"and if I may give another piece of advice ..."

jungkook agreed to the friend to proceed.

"Make her want you, don't give her the gold, if you understand me. Make her want you so much she will not be able to be without you."

"I love moon, but sometimes she needs to learn some lessons, she can't use you and run away from feelings for the rest of her life." hoseok said.

Jungkook smiled, he thought his friend was great.

"thank you hoseok hyung."

"You're welcome my friend, take it slow and don't do anything I wouldn't do." hoseok got up from the bed and left.

Jungkook remained lying in bed thoughtfully. he was thinking of you, in every possible way. he liked to imagine you two together, you got on so well ...

he couldn't help but smile at the thought. until his imagination took him to your body ... naked, jungkook began to remember how good it was to touch you, and how hard he was to just see you in panties and bra.

he swallowed hard, he needed to fix this situation for you both. And now he must also fix the situation in his pants ...

jeon junior has woken up ...