Three is more fun [+21]

A/N: Smut ahead, be warned.

---------------------

Chapter 22:

The three of you were sitting on the couch talking about randomities, jungkook and yoongi had not let the mood get strange by what had happened earlier in the kitchen, it was as if they were already accustomed to it.

you took another sip of your wine although you didn't like.

you needed all the help you could to be defrauded and forget the shame you felt for letting yoongi see you in that situation.

jungkook hunting a gold mine in my uterus

you rolled your eyes at yourself, sometimes you were such an idiot...

"What are you thinking, kitten?" yoongi turned to face you. he was sitting on the coffee table in front of the sofa, while jungkook was on your side on the couch.

You swallowed hard.

I'm thinking of you both fuck me ... hum-hum

"I'm thinking about school stuffs" you replied quickly with a bland smile.

"That's boring, I'll give you something better to think about." Yoongi then got up from the table and sat down next to you, placing his arm on the back of the sofa behind you.

he approached and gave you a quick kiss.

you looked at each other for a brief moment and without speaking you both came back almost immediately to kiss, this time with more will and more tongue.

one of Yoongi's hands went up to your thigh and held it tightly.

yoongi stopped kissing you and made a nod indicating that you should finish what you started with him; with jungkook that was behind you, watching you both.

"Let's play together" Yoongi said biting his lower lip.

you then turned around and kissed jungkook without hesitation.

Jungkook grabbed your thigh that was exposed by the skirt, his grip was strong and firm. Your hands running through his smooth hair.

"Let's go to the guest room" Jungkook interrupted the kiss to speak.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*¨*

naked on the bed, you three were in a hot make out session, hands and tongue on all sides, bites on the neck and scratches on the skin.

moans filled the room, the weather had warmed so much that you were already beginning to sweat.

jungkook was behind you covering you with his giant body, he was kissing and biting your neck, leaving marks on you.