Gift

A/N: happy bday to our baby kookie.

___________

Chapter 36:

Jungkook had just returned from his date with somin. Jungkook carried his helmet to the American football field, where the other members of the team were waiting to begin the training.

"How was the date?" Namjoon asked smiling.

Jungkook glared at his friend. "She is super hot, kisses well, but she is so boring, even sexist the girl is."

"you are too sometimes" taehyung said.

"Truth, and it's something I try to improve to stop being every day" Jungkook replied. he began to stretch along with the other boys.

"It was a waste of time," Jungkook finished speaking.

"Waste of time is these pants tightening your balls," jimin said laughing from his friend's face. Jungkook looked at himself and realized that the pants were small for him. His body was growing more muscular every week.

"come here and get then, i know you want." Jungkook said smiling.

"You're not my type, I mean, sometimes you are." jimin said turning to start running around the field.

Jungkook looked at jimin and smiled.

obviously jungkook wasn't in a good mood, but jimin could calm him down.

 being the captain of the team, everyone remained quiet respecting jungkook's mood, or if not the boys who would suffer the consequences of the fury of the younger.

jungkook was more annoyed because he wanted to have a date with you and no other woman. But he knew you would refuse, but he still hadn't given up on his plan, he would leave you begging for more of him, and he would gladly give.

with all pleasure.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

After the training Jungkook and hoseok were finishing the project that they had to do together, because the two did the same course in college.

"Shit," Jungkook cursed when the tip of his pencil broke, he was putting too much force on the paper.

"Easy man..." hoseok handed the pointer over. "What happened to you today? Was the date so bad?"

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Sorry, it's not that, hyung"

Hoseok abandoned his project and went to the maknae, he needed attention now.

"I can't control my feelings for moon, I told her yesterday, I shouldn't have said anything."

Hoseok looked shocked "aaand?" He asked curiously.