Talk

Chapter 40:

You were out of dance class and on your way to find hoseok, you arranged to meet after school in the cafeteria.

you spotted hobi from afar, he was already sitting at a table in the corner, on his cell phone. You smiled and went towards him. "what's up sailor?" you said sitting on the chair.

"what's up mermaid of the atlantic?" he said, drawing attention from his cell phone and focusing on you.

Hobi had ordered the preferred juices from you two, strawberry with an orange twist. It was delicious, really.

you took a sip of the juice and hummed the music there were playing.

"Someone is happy today" Hobi said, smiling at you.

"I'm always happy"

"uhum, and you fucked who?"

"heeeiiii" you looked down, "jungkook" you took a sip of your juice to try to disguise the shame.

"I thought so" hobi said.

"is he used some ... hum ... new techniques"

"Baby, who do you think gave the idea?" Hobi leaned across the table.

you choked on the juice.

"Oh my God, you didn't do that..." you said as you finished coughing.

"You're welcome," he said, putting his arms behind his head and smirking.

"You're an idiot, but I love you anyway."

"and you're stinky, but I love you anyway."

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

You were studying at the bleachers while the bts boys were at the football practice. you were getting your daily dose of vitamin D.

Jimin noticed you in the stands, and as they whistled the end of the game he came toward you.

"Hi moon," he said, moving his sweaty hair off his eyes.

My god this is the sexiest view of my life, what is my existence park jimin?

"I love yo... I mean hi jimin" you said blandly, your thoughts too fast.

"I wanted to know if you'd like to go out with me later this afternoon." He seemed shy, but was trying not to show it.

You bit your mouth from the inside. "Sure, I just need to sort things out first"

"I'll call you back in an hour, can we meet here?"

"Of course" you smiled and he headed toward the locker room.

And you wanted to talk to jungkook first.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

you and jungkook were sitting under a tree on campus, people passed in different directions, going to their destinations.

"jungkook, er I wanted to talk to you about_"

"jimin, I know," he said before you finished, "he said he was going to call you out, didn't want me to feel bad, but you know, I'm not jealous of jimin"

"no?" you asked in surprise.

"I don't know why, but I trust him, and I know he doesn't just want to play with your feelings, just like me."

"just like you..." you repeated trying to understand the idea behind that phrase. "So you want to have something more serious with me?"

Jungkook turned a little red and looked away, but then turned his face to face you again. "Yes," he said seriously.

You swallowed hard.

finally he is talking ...

"ok, I, I don't quite know what to say about it" you said.

"You don't have to say anything, I know you don't feel the same way about me," he said with a tone of sadness.

"No, it's not that, on the contrary, I have perceived more and more than yes, I have feelings for you, strong feelings, I just need to figure out them. I think we should know each other, go deeper, beyond of sex." you said.

Jungkook looked surprised. "But aren't you going out with jimin?" you took a deep breath, "yeah, I'm going, but that's the point, I've been feeling more than attracted to jimin too, I've been feeling divided and so I haven't taken any action on it yet."

"Do you want some time to figure it out?" jungkook asked.

"Actually I'd like to get to know you two better if you don't mind."

"Well, like I said, I'm not jealous of jimin, he ... makes me confused sometimes, and now that you've spoken, I'd like to get to know you both better." jungkook said.

That was a revealing conversation.

"I think we need to talk to him, if we're feeling the same way, we need to be on the same page." jungkook said.

"I agree, I'm going to go out with him today and I'll talk to him, but I'd really like us both to have a date too"

"Sure, and thank you for being honest with me. I know you don't want to hurt me"

"never, on the contrary, I want to love you jungkook, I just still don't know how to do it right, maybe you can add that to your list of classes for me" you said laughing and soon he laughed along.

"Have fun on your date, I'll do my best to do our date to be fun too." he said, standing up and holding out your hand to help.

"Thank you" you said, he smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek and left.

meanwhile you were heading to the soccer field to find jimin.

___________

A / N: You are feeling this smell? this couple of three? hahaha wait for me babys, wait for me!