Netflix [+21]

Chapter 49:

"Pick a movie, the popcorn will end before the filme start" Jungkook said impatiently, his mouth was full of popcorn. You three had come in to take a shower and relax after the day of sea that you had, unfortunately the next day you would have to go back to college and reality would be back.

you changed the movie again, you couldn't decide.

"You know that no one here is going to watch the movie right?" jimin said, he was sitting beside you on the couch. you and jungkook looked at him.

"and why is that?" you asked.

jimin without further ado moved closer to you and put his hand on your exposed thigh, you were wearing just one of jungkook's white shirts as pajamas.

"because I have more interesting things to watch," he said with his face close to yours, you could feel his fresh breath that had just brushed his teeth.

"what it is?" You wanted him to say it.

"to see you moan my name" and so he connected his lips to yours, in a brief but carnal kiss, jimin showed that he was intent on fucking you at that moment.

"the things I want to do to you," jimin's voice was pure lust, jungkook set the popcorn aside, the face he did by surprise would be pretty funny if you were no longer worried about what was going on between your legs.

jimin surprised you and pulled you by the ankle, your back falling quickly against the couch, jungkook gave a malicious smile and looked at jimin. Jungkook went straight to your neck, giving small but strong, wet bites.

jimin opened your knees exposing your already wet panties, jimin pulled the tissue away from you and passed two fingers on your pussy, then bringing her own mouth, jimin felt your taste that he loved so much.

"You know jimin, I'd really like to know what your mouth looks like," Jungkook said, staring at his boyfriend.

jimin met jungkook's look, but in a confused way.

"in my dick"

"and you moon, I want you to feel you in my face!" he continued.

jungkook lay down on the remaining space of the enormous sofa, his erection was already apparent, he was already excited at the thought of all this.

you got up and took off your panties and positioned yourself with your knees next to jungkook's ears, "I could suck you all night," he said before pulling you into his face. jungkook unlike jimin, it was harsh and you liked both ways.

you felt jungkook's mouth leaning against your hot, wet skin, your head automatically dropped down and your eyes closed, a moan escaped your mouth. Jungkook had his hands firmly on your ass.

at the same time jimin lowered the pants of jungkook and began to masturbate him with his hand, but soon afterwards he put jungkook's dick on his lips, playing, licking, making jungkook moan against your wet pussy.

you moved slowly against Jungkook's mouth, feeling him lick you, his tongue going all the way.

You soon felt the butterflys in your belly, the orgasm approaching, your body shivered and you held your breath, it was always amazing to cum.

Jungkook could not stand it and soon afterwards he came too, all the was missing was jimin to cum. Leaving slowly from jungkook, you and he went to jimin who stared at you two with desire.

You knelt on the ground in front of jimin that was sitting on the couch, standing at the height of his erect dick, you took the erection in your hand and began to masturbate him, jungkook kissed with hunger and greed jimin's mouth.

You finally put your mouth on the head of his cock and started to do circular movements, your tongue slowly passed in him.

Jimin was breathing heavily, Jungkook was now kissing his neck, leaving red marks on the boy.

Jimin held your hair tightly and guided you to the rhythm he liked, going deep and slow.

It was delicious to suck him.

"Hmmm," you moaned causing vibrations against his erection.

your hands rested on Jimin's firm muscular thighs.

Jimin was not holding on any longer, your mouth was making him crazy, and jungkook fumbling with his senses, jimin soon came.

Gulping heavily, he looked down at you and helped you up, bringing you into his lap, your legs on top of jungkook's lap, and so the three bare, sweaty, you three were preparing for another round.

__________

A / n: sorry guys, it got so bad, it was inspired, I need to fix my writer's block, it's pissing me off