Banana

A/N: Are you guys ok? Because i'm not, have mercy on me i've sinned.

-----------------------------

Chapter 12:

you spent the afternoon at school with jungkook trying to teach him to paint, he had his first art class and he hadn't done well.

"You're getting the wrong colors."

"I'm no good at this."

"You're good, you just need practice." you put your stuff on the table and turned to him, jungkook struggled with the paints and brushes.

it was amazing how you two had become close in those weeks, it had helped you to change, to be more popular and looser, brave. you approached him from behind and took his hand, and guided him through the painting.

"How romantic" he teased. You smiled and continued to help him. "You see, just take it easy" you said.

"It's just that I don't like to take it easy, I like rough you know." you let go of his hand and he turned to you.

"I guess we're not talking about the same thing anymore" you said in a lower tone

"I guess we're not talking about the same thing anymore" you said in a lower tone. Jungkook dropped the brushes and went straight to your mouth, aggressive and without patience. one hand on the back of your head and the other on your waist tightening against his body.

your arms resting on his shoulder, your mouths dancing the same song.

"Look how beautiful they are." you two were interrupted, staring at the door you saw irene. "Don't stop for me" she said sarcastically. "Is this your new experiment, jungkook?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You don't have anything else to do, irene? You broke up with me, but you're behind me just like when we date."

her smile disappeared, she folded her arms. "I just came to tell you that this slut isn't going to win as the queen of the prom, I just came to tell you that she better give up and avoid humiliation"

you looked at her with no reaction whatsoever, win the prom queen's don't mattered to you. "You can have the title for yourself if that's all you have."

 you walked out the door living them two behind.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

jungkook was with friends at jimin's house. Hoseok was making up with a girl from school by the pool while the others drank and laughed.

"Did you see what happened with jimin, suga and moon?" Jin asked with a wicked grin on his face "and who hasn't seen?" namjoon replied, he handed a beer to his friend and sat next to him.

"if it weren't for hoseok hyung, things would have happened" jimin said. hoseok just tilted his head to the side looking at his friend but soon returned to kiss the girl.

"Moon is virgin, you'd never get anything" jungkook said laughing, but inside he was angry, or would it be jealous? he didn't know and didn't want to know.

"virgin???" Jimin gasped, suga lifted his eyebrows in surprise. "I didn't think with all that skill she would be a virgin." jimin completed.

"Thank the teacher here ..." Jungkook pointed to himself. "And how's the bet?" V asked. "shiiii, hoseok can't know" jungkook scolded his friend.

"I don't know, but I think she's going to be very popular when she started walking with us, and now the girls want to take her place. I think I'm doing a great job." jungkook said.

jungkook took another sip of the beer and smiled, "I think even if I win, you guys should get on the stage naked!"

"The bet wasn't that" V said. "are you afraid?" jungkook challenged. "Okay, fine, but Irene's still up front in the competition."

"It's just a matter of time" Jungkook said and toasted with himself, celebrating the anticipated victory.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

you were concentrating on the books in jungkook's room

you were concentrating on the books in jungkook's room. you were spending too much time with him, and that was messing with you since he was doing nothing but kissing, except on that day that he touched you.

but that was not enough.

I need to take a cold shower; or some holy water.

jungkook came out of the bath only with a towel tied around his waist, water dripping down his abs, omg that abs ... 

you took your thumb to your mouth and bit it trying to disguise your desire, but your eyes could not get away from that sight

"you can't do this to me" you said and he approached you smiling, "do what moon? i didn't do anything ... yet". your breathing was short, breathing fast to oxygenate your brain, you tried to calm down.

he touched your arm, caressing you. you closed your eyes and felt him lean over your neck, he gave little butterfly kisses tracing a path to sin. "I think you're ready for your next lesson"

"and which one is it?" 

he pulled away from you and looked into your eyes.

"I'll get the banana"

------------------------------------

A/N:

please vote