Sexy

A/n: vote for the fic please!

Chapter 43:

you were finishing training the new choreography when you noticed a murmur of the girls who danced with you, they were looking to the side towards the glass wall that was facing the campus garden.

you turned around turned curious and finally saw the why of the chatter.

noooooo

you ran to the glass wall that was more of an giant door, and signaled to the two guys to turn to you and enter the dance building.

Jimin and Jungkook entered the building proudly.

"What are you gouys doing?" you asked, looking around to see if no one was listening to you.

"we're just taking some photos" jungkook said smiling

"I'm filming," jimin said.

"Why?" You asked, bland. "Because we didn't know you dance, and now that we know, we want to see you always." jimin said.

"No, nop, nono!" you pushed them both out of the building, the girls were already piling up outside the dance room, all of them trying to take a closer look at them both.

"but you always go in our games!" Jungkook said, he still held the camera as if waiting to take a picture of you.

"Yes, that's true, but the guys in your games are not interrupting training or tumbling, but here the girls are."

"They actually do this, you have no idea how pretty you are, huh? The guys go crazy when they see you," Jungkook said and Jimin nodded quickly.

they were so cute that it hurt. you couldn't keep your face closed for long, and you started to smile at them cuteness.

"what's it?" jimin asked and jungkook shrugged, "I don't know, but I love seeing her smile" jungkook said to jimin. "I know, it's beautiful," jimin replied.

"hu-Um," you cleared your throat trying to disguise your shame. "ok, now that you have the photos and the videos, you can go, when I have a presentation you can take as many photos as you want"

"but ..." they said.

"without 'but', kisses to you two" you turned to return to the training.

"see you latter?" jimin asked. you turned and looked at them again, "sure" you smiled and left.

"I guess it's just the two of us now," jimin said looking at jungkook.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

"then you and moon ..." Jungkook let out his breath waiting for his friend to respond. the two of them were sitting side by side under a tree where people used to be between classes, but now it was empty.

"No, no, we didn't, but I admit I wanted to," Jimin confessed. "she's spectacular, and she's so cute, funny, smart." Jungkook said, jimin widened his eyes and looked at his friend.

"No, that wasn't in that way I meant it, and yes, she's all that." jungkook was soon explained. "she is so sexy and squishy at the same time." he spoke more discreetly.

jimin smiled "I confess I'd like to know, how it's to have her in my arms, you know, in that  way"

"Well, I don't see why you have not tried yet, she seems to want it too."

"I think we haven't had the chance yet." jimin admitted a little frustrated.

"Are you not jealous?" jimin asked. jungkook took a deep breath, "jealousy is a relative thing, in order for you to be jealous you have to assume that that thing or person is yours, and let's face it, no one is anyone's"

Jimin nodded.

"I try not to have it, it's something that I try to work on myself every day ... but with it's different, I feel free with you and I feel that moon really likes us the same way"

"You have a very captivating and cute way of being" Jungkook said smiling to jimin, that stared at Jungkook who was talking nonstop.

without waiting jimin kissed jungkook that widened his eyes at the surprise act, but it wasn't a bad surprise, on the contrary, when feeling the lips of jimin in his, jungkook relaxed.

seemed right, seemed to fit.

then jungkook closed his eyes and enjoy it. Jimin put one hand on the back of jungkook's neck, while the other hand gave jimin support in the grass.

Jungkook deepened the kiss by placing his tongue in Jimin's mouth, tongues struggling for dominance, but somehow they managed to fit in perfectly.

"I always dreamed of doing this," jimin said grinning against Jungkook's lips.

"then shup uo and keep doing" jungkook soon took jimin's mouth in his again.

Jungkook put one hand on Jimin's thigh, and slowly made a path down the middle of his legs. jimin groaned as jungkook squeezed his dick that was already starting to get hard with all the sexual kisses.

jimin did the same and squeezed jungkook's dick which was also hard. they continued to kiss and touch each other until they heard footsteps.

they suddenly looked and it was you staring open-mouthed at both of them.

"okay, this was for sure the sexiest scene I've ever seen in my life, I think I'm so wet"