Surprise

Chapter 20:

Jungkook was agonized, they and the boys had just finished another soccer match and he was all sweaty and dirty.

from afar you watched him from the crowd. Jungkook knew you were staring at him, and he liked it, he liked to know that as much as he did not have your love, he still had control over your body and some emotions.

jungkook went to the locker room to take a shower and you went back inside the school. People passed you and always smiled and waved.

a boy passed you and handed you a prom note, which was next week.

time had passed fast, faster than you'd like, now that everything was perfect in high school, you were scared of college.

you went to the arts room and it was finished one more of your paintings.

*˙˙*˙˙*˙˙*˙˙*

jungkook had finished dressing while he waited for his friends to finish, he observed yoongi.

"I saw you and moon on the beach" he said serious.

Yoongi lokes at him with a blank face. "Yes, so what?"

"Looks like you couldn't wait me finish teaching her, to get her to you."

"What the fuck jungkook, are you jealous? It's just a bet"

Jungkook was nervous, he didn't Want to fight with his hyung.

So he calm himself down.

jungkook had an idea.

If you can't beat them, join them.

You liked Yoongi and you liked jungkook, so why not join it?

Jungkook was excited about giving you a graduation gift.

He smikerd at his ideia.

"Hyung, can I talk to you outside?"

Yoongi turned again to face the boy, finishing drying his hair with his own hand, yoongi followed jungkook to the outside of the locker room.

"I have a proposal to you"

*˙˙*˙˙*˙˙*˙˙*˙˙*

"hi moon" jungkook approached you from behind. you were startled and turned to look at him.

you were in the library, silence surrounded you.

"hi jungkook ..." you whispered.

you picked up a chemistry book on the shelf, and turned to go to the next math session. jungkook followed you, he had a smirk on his face, you were suspicious.

"What do you want jungkook?" you stopped suddenly and looked at him.

"Nothing, just wanted to know if you liked our night, we didn't get a chance to talk."

you turned red at the same time, and jungkook loved to see that reaction on your face. he approached your ear and whispering he continued.

"When are you going to be on our next date?"

with one free hand you grabbed his shirt by setting a minimum space between the two of you.

"I don't know ..." you replied whispering back. "You left me a little, hum-hum, sore" you said very softly.

Jungkook smirked, he came closer to you, making your back rest on the bookcase behind you; he placed a hand on the side of your head, leaning against the shelf.

"I can do ... slowly this time." he said against your ear, his hot breath sending shivers all over your body.

Your desire for that boy was only growing, you couldn't stop, you two were pumps of hormones.

you swallowed hard and turned your face to his gaze.

"jungkook!" you said, keeping your tone down.

Jungkook leaned in and gave you a light kiss on the lips, the contact caused you a little shock, which he had also felt.

"I have a surprise for you babe" he said against your lips.

he finally pulled away from you.

"a surprise?"

he nodded in agreement.

other than this kiss?

"If you're interested in finding out what it is, come by house at 7:00 p.m., my parents won't be there."

you already knew it was something sexual, obviously.

"Ok..." you said shyly, but so horny already.

"Great, I'll wait for you then ... don't disappoint me" he said, moving away from you.

your heart was racing

your heart was racing. finally he's gone.

Am i ready for his surprise?

There is only one way to know ...

You bit your lower lip.

It looks like I'll be at your house at 7:00 p.m. jungkook.