Karma is a bitch

Chapter 25:

You had been crying all night, your eyes were swollen. suddenly that feeling of being the excluded nerd had come back.

it was all bullshit, I thought they really liked me ...

passing the night in clear, you had been thinking of jungkook, yoongi and even in hoseok; 

was he involved in all this?

 Prom was once in a lifetime, and now they'd spoiled that experience for you forever.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*¨*

hoseok had called you about 20 times, and sent you a lot of messages, you had ignored them all. you weren't in the mood to talk to anyone.

even your brother who always teased you, was sorry for you.

you heard a knock on the door of your house and went to answer.

"Just so you know, no one had anything to do with what happened last week" hoseok said as soon as you opened the door.

he was panting, as if he had run to your house. You stared at him, he was scared to death that you didn't believe him.

"I don't believe you" you said seriously.

"Don't you believe in your best friend?" he asked indignantly.

"I'm sorry hobi, it's just ... you're their friend too." you turned back inside the house, the door was still open so hoseok came and followed you into the living room.

"Yes I am, but I am your best friend and you are mine, I love you more than I love them, I would tell you if I knew anything, I didn't know about the bet, otherwise I would have told you."

you looked at your friend, his eyes were wet, he wanted to cry, he didn't want to lose you. He knew you were feeling like crap, he was also, after all he hadn't protected you from the jerks.

you looked into his eyes and knew he was being honest.

"You're right" you sat on the floor near the TV, sighing, you put your hand in your hair and mess it up. "AAAISH! I'm so confused, I'm not thinking straight."

"I know the boys didn't do anything relate to the prom night, you have to believe me. But to prove that we have nothing to do with it, the boys said there's a surprise for you in our collation."

"including jungkook?" you asked, you hadn't talked to each other since the discussion in the bathroom.

"Yes, including him."

"What it is?"

"Nanana, you have to go in the collation to know."

"aaaaah hoseok! do you really think I want to surprise after what happened?" you protested.

"Please go ..." He sat down beside you and poutled.

"I don't know ..." you sighed doubtfully.

"I can only tell you that ... you wil really enjoy it." he said, smiling quietly.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*¨*

[Later in school.]

]