Hot tub [+18]

Chapter 45:

you three went into the hot tub, the water was so good and warm making all your muscles relax, you closed your eyes and stretched out your arms, both of them leaning out of the edge.

"I can't do it," jimin said a little tense.

"what?" you opened your eyes to face him.

 "see you naked, and don't touch a finger on you," he sighed, still staring at you.

"I though I was the only one thinking about this" Jungkook said feeling relieved.

you smiled and shook your head, those two were unbelievable, they made you feel so good about yourself, you felt wanted and loved.

"Why can't you touch me?"

Jimin moved closer to you, his bare thigh leaning against yours. he approached your face, almost touching his mouth in yours, "if I start, maybe I won't be able to stop!" he whispered, the air leaving his mouth touching your lips and givin you chills.

Suddenly the water that was hot got hotter.

"and I want it to be special," he said suddenly moving away from you.

"I don't see the good side of staying here then." You said crossing your arms in front of your breasts.

Jungkook smiled and now he had approached you. "You're so spoiled sometimes, I like it," he said, going toward your neck, he tossed your hair to the side, freeing up space for him to fill with his mouth.

His lips pressed against your skin, sending little shocks of pleasure, you shuddered and closed your eyes, sighing heavily.

"we are going to show jimin how to have fun without penetration."

"But it's not funny," you said, wailing.

"No? Remember one of our lessons? If a guy doesn't make you wet before sex, then he's not even worth it your time, preliminary is one of the most important parts of se baby." he whispered against your neck.

Jungkook gave little gentle kisses on your neck that made you relax.

you remembered, that's when he first licked your pussy, how could you forget that? impossible.

jungkook put an arm behind your head, leaning against the edge of the hut tub while his other hand stopped on your knee and began to travel between your thighs, climbing to the destination you already knew which was, so you pulled your legs apart of the other.

Jimin watched everything with the greatest attention. With his own hand, he squeezed the tip of his dick that was already beginning to get harder underwater.

Jungkook reached your pussy as he kissed your mouth willingly, all very intensely but still delicate, he certainly knew how to touch a woman.

you reached his erection and closed your hand around it. Jungkook smiled against your mouth, seeing that you learned the lessons right.

Jungkook began to make circular movements in your clit, he passed two fingers in all the length of your wet cunt that was dripping wet not only by the water. he gently thrust both fingers inside you, and you gasped for air.

he bent his fingers to your G-spot, massaging, he kept driving you crazy. meanwhile jimin had begun to masturbate himself watching you both, but he didn't want to just stare, and unable to control himself, he approached you again.

Jimin slowly positioned himself near your breasts.

putting his mouth on one of your nipples, jimin began to suck you hard. Jimin gently passed his teeth on your skin, causing you inexplicable sensations.

Jungkook continued to masturbate you when you felt jimin's hand on yours that was playing with jungkook's dick.

Jimin wanted to take the lead and start masturbating jungkook himself; you then took your hand and left it free.

You now had jungkook masturbating you while kissing your neck, jimin sucking your hard nipples while he masturbated jungkook. 

With your other hand closer to jimin, you grabbed his erection and started to move up and down, adjusting speed and strength according to jimin's groans.

you alternated between jimin's mouth and jungkook's mouth, kissing both of them.

"jungkook I'm going to cum," you said already with the changed breath. The sensation of orgasm was already forming in your stomach, giving your belly the cold, the sensation of being about to explode with pleasure.

he then insisted on continuing until you broke down and cum in his fingers. you even stopped masturbating jimin, as you were powerless. jimin also stopped masturbating jungkook to give you space to breath.

everything was so hot, so exciting, you were breathing so havy.

"I think we can go up to the bedroom now. I'm crazy to test the new bed with you two" Jimin said.

"I thought you'd never ask," you said playfully, still grinning weakly.

jungkook and jimin went out and wrapped themselves in a towel each. "I really don't want to get out of here, it's really cold outside." You said. it was night and the wind was very cold.

Jungkook opened a dry towel to greet you, "I promise we'll warm you up, come on love" Jimin said, and you melted all over with both of them. 

they are so sweet and hot at the same time.

Then you ran to jungkook that hugged you tightly as soon as you reached for the towel, winding you up just like a little child.

You three went up the stairs to the bedroom. Jimin was right, the glass walls at night showed a beautiful moonlight and stars that shone different than the city showed.

You were distracted by the sight, but when you turned to face the two boys you stopped suddenly.

holding  an laughter when you saw the towel of the two boys, the "tent was armed" and the scene was so fucking funny.

_______________

A/N: The next chapter will be HOT af, so be prepared, it will be smut.

And i'm so sorry for my bad english, sometimes i don't have the right translation for some words from portuguese, it's sucks, but i'm doing my best, again, so sorry! i hope you guys liked  it.