Hangover

Chapter 7:

you and jungkook had exchanged glances all day at school, but neither of you approached to talk about what had happened last night

you had a horrible headache, you were with your stomach a little bad, but nothing compared to your shame, you wanted to dig a hole and hide. you just didn't know if it was because of your actions or for jungkook dumping you.

aaainsh !!!

you messed up your hair with irritation.

Jungkook was staring at you, who was having lunch in the cafeteria alone. Your cheeks still pink from thw alcohol. Jungkook wanted to touch you that night, but he knew it was wrong, you were a nice girl, you did not deserve to lose your virginity drunk .

She does not want you, she was just drunk.

"hyung ..." jungkook caught the attention of yoongi. "what?" "Have you ever had sex with a virgin girl?"

yoongi thought. "No, I only get older women precisely because of this, a lot of work and they fall in love too easily when they are virgins!"

"hm ..."

"Why?"

"No, for nothing."

*¨*¨*¨*¨

you were gathering the courage to apologize to jungkook and return his sister's dress to him, people were looking at you in the hallway, what would you have done to people look at you so much?

finally you spotted jungkook, he was talking to a girl, they were all intimate. she touched him non-stop and he seemed to like it, he didn't stop smiling.

you folded your arms and waited for the two to finish. but it didn't look like it was about to end anytime soon.

Jungkook had seen you, but he was ignoring, he was having desires for you that he was not supposed to have. he dismissed the girl he was going to have sex with later, he needed to overflow somehow.

the girl left with a silly smile on her face and jungkook looked at you, who approached by pressing the bag of clothing against your chest, because you were very nervous.

"What do you want moon?" Jungkook was short and rough.

"I just wanted to return your sister's clothes" you straightened up and tried to be rough with him too.

he took the bag and stood staring at you. "Look ... I just wanted to apologize for the things I did at the party, I don't know what it was but everyone is looking at me" you said.

"They saw us kissing," he said earnestly as if it were no big deal. "For those who didn't kiss, you're kissing too much you know..." he continuous.

Your cheeks flushed, and jungkook thought that you looked cute.

damn it, can't she be an idiot or a dumbass?

"Are you mad at me?" you looked at him with sore eyes.

"no..."

"So why are you being an idiot with me out of nowhere?" Jungkook took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a few seconds. Suddenly he grabbed your wrist and looked to both sides in the now empty hallway, he dragged you into the cleaning cabinet.

It was little and dark in there, jungkook turn a light, you confused looked at him waiting for an answer.

"I'm not mad at you." He stroked his hair. you felt your body react.

he is so sexy.

"I'm angry at myself, I'm feeling things I shouldn't feel for you"

"what things?" You bit your lip wondering if he thought the same as you.

"Desire moon, desire!"

"and why can't you?"

jungkook stopped and thought, was it because she was a virgin? Was it because she is friend with your best friend? he didn't know for sure, but you were too good for him.

"You're too innocent" he said with irritation in his voice.

"So change me"

Jungkook widened his eyes at your answer, nor did you expect to speak that, but you didn't regret it, your hormones spoke and you were just responding. Deep down you knew you both wanted the same.

"kiss Me" you said looking deep in his eyes.

Jungkook looked at you to see if you had any doubt on your face, and then he hurried to kiss you, his hands in your hair pinning you firmly in place, your hands clinging to his shirt, not wanting him to let you go.

Jungkook bit your lower lip and you moaned.

"moon ... don't do this to me"

"jungook please don't stop" you begged.

so he didn't stop, you felt your mouth begin to numb, but still feeling the warmth of his lips, you didn't want to stop, it was such a good feeling, everything was so new, so exciting.

his hands traveled up to your waist, and slowly unsafe they went down to your ass, and with your silent permission, jungkook went forward and squeezed hard, forcing you to groan against his mouth.

he pressed his body against yours, until you pressed against the wall, you can feel him completely now, you can feel his erection against your belly, you without much thought placed your hand on his bulge and squeezed.

jungkook then who was not breathing right because of the mouth glue together, he had a flash of consciousness and moved away.

gasping for breath he ran his hand over his hair again, looking desperately at the sides he finally looked at you.

"You're messing with something you can't handle"

"so show me..."

"I'm not the guy you want to lose your virginity to."

and so he left the cabinet leaving you alone.