Blow job [+18]

Chapter 13:

"For what did you get that banana for?" you asked without knowing whether to laugh or to be frightened. jungkook was willing to teach you step by step before the final act, sex.

"You didn't ask for my help? So ... we have to walk before we finally get to run" he said holding the banana that was offensively large. You made a strange face to him.

"I'm not going to do anything with this ..." You shook your head several times and crossed your arms. "I didn't even understand what you want me to do with it. I already know how to put a condom on a banana."

"I don't want you to put on the condom, I want you to suck it." he said in a seductive tone. you ran out of reaction, staring at the banana standing in his hand.

"Your class today, got it?" he asked looking at you intensely.

fuck...

"o-ok" you approached him and took the banana from his hand. you started to peel the fruit, you were shaking, shame taking over your body, but it was now or never, you wanted to learn and one hour you were going to have to do it, for real or in a fruit ...

better bite a banana than a Di ...

you looked at jungkook watching you closely, he nodded to you to continue, slowly you opened your mouth and took the banana to your lips, slowly you began to do what you thought was right.

"slown down a little" jungkook said whispering, you noticed that he was sweating a little despite having just gotten out of the shower. his eyes never leaving yours. you noticed the volume under the towel and had an idea.

"Wouldn't it be better if you showed me how you do it?" he didn't understand, in his head he was already doing that. "How?" he asked, you looked at the towel and he raised an eyebrow.

"are you sure?" he asked and you just nodded. you could hear your heart pounding in your ears. Jungkook closed the curtains leaving the minimum of sunset light to enter the room. he sat on the edge of his bed and waited for you to approach.

he tapped on his lap for you to sit on it, slowly you walked over to him, you sat down slowly on his lap feeling his erection on your ass. he turned your face and kissed your mouth, playing with your lips, jungkook always knew what to do to mess with your head.

he pulled away and ran his finger over your lips. "your mouth is so beautiful babygirl." He kissed your lips again and bit them lightly. with the other hand in your ass, jungkook became more and more horny and you feeling the same, took the attitude of coming down on him.

Jungkook rested his hands on the bed leaning slightly back. you knelt in front of him, you pulled the knot out of the towel leaving him finally naked. he was hard and it was you who had done it.

"suck me babe" jungkook stared at you from top to bottom.

you took his erection in your hand and began slowly to massage him, Jungkook moaned softly, he closed his eyes and threw his head back

you took his erection in your hand and began slowly to massage him, Jungkook moaned softly, he closed his eyes and threw his head back. "Put your mouth" he said.

without waiting any longer you started to suck him, making moves up and down with your head, your tongue licking his erection, your hand accompanying the movement of your mouth, you took jungkook to madness.

he grabbed your head and controlled the speed of your movements, he didn't want to cum yet, he wanted to enjoy every second of that feeling you were giving him. it wasn't new for him, but with you it was different, the idea that he was taking your Innocence gradually made him more excited.

He liked to teach you how to be naughty and you enjoyed the lessons, win-win.

"yes like this ..." he said releasing the air trapped in his throat. you kept sucking and licking him until you felt his dick throb in your mouth, and then you looked at him.

"I will not cum in your mouth ... unless you want to" he said, still with his hand in your hair.

I want?

you wondered, you had never experienced any of this, you couldn't deny that you were curious, so continued sucking him faster now. your knees were already starting to ache, but you didn't mind, because you were loving to suck him.

"Moon if you don't want me to cum in your mouth, stop now!" he said with his eyes closed and wheezing .

but you didn't stop, you had decided you wanted to try. so he just came in your mouth and you felt the hot liquid coming down your throat, it wasn't so bad, it was just... weird, thick.

Jungkook helped you get up and sit on his bed.

"how did you feel?" he asked.

"I want to do it again" you said smiling.

_____________________________

A/N: i have an youtube channel with new ffcs, check it out please, link on my profile bio