Adult's play [+21]

A / N: read playing with fire jimin's FF,you will enjoy it, and don't forget to vote in this chap please, THX!

_______________

Chapter 39:

You guided jungkook to the edge of the bed and pushed him, jungkook fell back and smirked at you.

you climbed into him by placing one leg on either side of his waist, and placed your hands on jungkook's chest; leaning slowly, you laid your lips on his, but not with pretense of kissing him, just provoking.

"You will not like teasing me, moon" he said in a menacing but at the same time, sexy tone.

"I think I'm going to have a lot of fun." you smiled and bit his lower lip hard. one of your hands gripping his chin.

his hands were firm on your waist. he lifted your blouse, and you raised your arms to help him get rid of the fabric. you shook your head, "tst tst, you still don't understand that it's me who's in charge today?" your voice was low.

you took his belt off his pants, and then made sure to pin his hands on his belt, "you don't stop, I'll stop you" you winked at him in a playful way. his arms were stretched out over his head.

you unbuttoned his pants and got up to look at what else he had in the things he had bought, you opened the closet and took the bag.

"let's see," you reached into the bag, "whip, vibrator, anal plug?" you raised one eyebrow and looked at him; he shrugged and smiled uncomfortably.

"Taste gel? I like it" you took the bottle and took to the bed, your hands went through the growing erection of jungkook. he closed his eyes to feel your touch better.

you lowered the rest of his pants and lowered the underwear together. you took his erection with one hand and squeezed until he let out a moan of pleasure. "Do you like this?" you asked.

he nodded and bit his lower lip, you already felt so wet, the room was dark, lit only by the light coming from the street, but that was very strong, leaving no one in the dark.

you passed some gel on his neck while still squeezing his cock. you leaned over and started licking his neck, you felt his skin prickle against your mouth. without waiting any more you gave several suckers on his neck, until the skin turns purple.

Jungkook moaned low, his dick pulsating in your hand. you passed the other hand on his belly, scratching it with your nails, leaving your mark.

you squeezed more of the gel now on top of his dick, the icy gel coming in contact with the head of his dick, made jungkook pant.

you came down kissing his body, passing his chest and licking his nipples lightly, kissed his muscular abs, gently passed your teeth until you reache his V line, or as you like to call "way to paradise"

you spread the gel with your tongue, up and down, teasing him to the extreme. Jungkook had his eyes closed tightly, he was breathing hard, you were loving seeing him vulnerable like that.

you took off your shorts and without warning put your mouth on his dick again, starting to suck it slowly, your head going up and down savoring the gel that appeared to be mint flavor.

"yes moon!" jungkook said almost breathlessly.

you kept doing it the way he wanted until you felt his pre-cum, he was close, but you weren't finished with him

you sat on him with your pussy on his dick, and along with the help of your lubrication and the gel, you began to masturbate with the extension of his cock, without put anything inside, just sliding on it.

the feeling was so good that you closed your eyes and tossed your head back. your hands resting on his abdomen. you continued rubbing, your clitoris throbbing with pleasure, it was so good you had to hold it so you didn't cum it right away.

"jungkook, I need to cum"

"I can always help you with that" he smirked.

you went to his head as you were sit on, but to his surprise you turned, positioning yourself for a 69, your hands resting on his perfect thighs.

you felt his tongue get in touch with your clit and your body shivered instantly. you put your mouth on his dick again and started to suck it.

you had to concentrate a lot, because jungkook always knew how to eat you right, and his toungue worked perfectly driving you crazy in seconds, so you tried harder to make him crazy as you.

you could feel your liquids flowing down your thigh. Jungkook squirmed and so you knew he was going to cum, but he didn't stop licking you so you were in the same situation, getting ready to cum.

and without waiting much, you two came each other's mouths, savoring and enjoying each other's taste. your body fell heavy on his.

you were silent for a few seconds, the orgasm had been too strong, your body was still shaking over his.

"This is the best view I'll ever have in my life" he says.

"I should have tied your mouth." you say smiling and getting up to lay beside him.

you untie him and immediately jungkook pulls you up on him, your bodies glued together, your breasts crushed against his defined chest.

"you make me crazy" he said.

"you drive Me crazy"

You both smiled and kissed each other. one of his hands on your ass and the other holding your head, fingers locked tightly in your hair; and so you two continued this way on all night.

____________

A / N: I have some plans here ... I think you're going to enjoy it, you may seem confused about your relationship with jimin and jungkook, but you have to remember that sometimes it's like this, not everyone falls in love with just one person and that's it, moon is still discovering herself, jungkook it's trying the other side of the story, not being the always wanted and jimin is the cute sexy one, who will still appear more in this fic. thanks for the support girls!

i'm not putting sex gifs because wattpad it's taking down.