Priorities

A/N: whatssup? are you guys liking? give me your thoughts and vote on the story pretty please. love you guys, i hope you all doing well.

Chapter 28:

"hello, my name is moon young, you must be mine..." you stared and stopped halfway.

"jungkook?"

he looked at you and smiled.

"I'm not yours yet, but if you want" Jungkook said playfully, he didn't seem to have recognized you. "How do you know my name, kitten?" he approached.

you didn't blame him, you had cut your long hair, now they were on your shoulder, you had lost weight and gained a firmer body, since you had returned to dance.

"jungkook, it's me, your high school friend, moon young." As soon you spoke, he widened his eyes recognizing you.

"fucking hell, moon??" he said and came your way to hug you. you were startled by his action, but then you replied by slowly placing your arms around his waist.

"jungkook ... you're choking me" you said against his chest. he kept squeezing you, as if he didn't want to let you go. you pushed him gently and looked into his eyes.

"Wow, I haven't seen you for a long time." you said with a wistful smile.

Jungkook was still staring at you, not knowing what to say. You smiled at his shock face. "You can say something now, you're embarrassing me." you said.

"Hi ... I'm sorry, it's just that, it's amazing to see you here, but what are you doing here?"

"Hm so I got a scholarship here, but since it's the middle of the semester I don't have a place in the women's dormitory yet, so ... I'MYOURNEWROOMMATE!" you said the last part at once, and at the end you raised your arms as if it were a great surprise.

"Tcharaaam!" You finished saying.

but for jungkook really was a great surprise, the girl he fell in love with during high school, was there with him again.

Jungkook had disappeared from your life trying to forget you. but seeing you there in front of him, he realized that he didn't forget you, not one bit.

"So you're going to be my roommate? Interesting." he said with a mischievous grin already thinking of all the things he would do to you.

"Don't even think about it," you said cutting him off. "I'm focused on college, I'm a scholar, my grades have to be excellent."

"Don't worry." he came over and bent to speak in your ear. "I'll help you learn all the homework, love." he looked at you again. "You can even call me Daddy if you want, because i will teach you some things."

you pulled away from him and rolled your eyes. "You're worse than you were in high school."

"You still have not seen anything ..." he said.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*