132.

132. Santa's Secret Stuff (Season 7, episode 11)

Lorelai babysits the terror that is GG, and it makes us all a little glad that Christopher wasn't around for Rory's childhood. She may selfish,but at least she's not the brat that GG is. Attribute it to Sherry's absence or Christopher's bad parenting or whatever you'd like, but the bottom line is, this is quite possibly the most annoying and most badly behaved child ever to walk the face of the earth. It's even worse when Christopher doesn't want to admit how bad she is, even when Lorelai tells him about all the awful things she does. Luke asks Lorelai to write a character reference for him in his custody battle over April, showing how much he still cares about her and how he trusts her with something that is clearly important to him. And it's  evident how much she cares too after we get to read the letter. It's heartfelt and wonderfully written and shows how much she values Luke and his presence and influence in her life. Honestly, Christopher probably overreacted a little when he read the letter, but we can feel it too. She totally loves him. And we couldn't be happier.

High points: Lorelai and Luke making progress, Lorelai's amazing letter,Lorelai having trouble finding the words to write the letter

Low points: GG, in all her obnoxious, bratty glory.

Best quote: "Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattlesnake,monkey, monkey, underpants!"- Lorelai