88.

Good news, y'all! We're getting into some truly fabulous television now. And it only goes up from here. I feel like I've done a lot of complaining so far, but we're getting to the point now where you're going to get to see why I love this show so much!

88. Like Mother, Like Daughter (Season 2, episode 7)

Headmaster Charleston decides that Rory isn't socializing enough at school and insists that she talk to the other kids more, which leads Rory to accidentally join a secret Chilton cult. Lorelai calls to complain about the outrageous accusations and she too gets scolded for not being a part of things at Chilton, so she joins the booster club and ends up organizing a charity fashion show where she and Emily are models. It's not the best episode but it's certainly not the worst. And it's the first time we see Lorelai get jealous after what she perceives as Luke flirting with another woman, so that's nice.

High points: Watching Emily and Lorelai model is both entertaining and unexpected. The Puffs, while very cult-ish and a little weird, make for an interesting story line. And it's always nice to see Paris squirm.

Low points: This is the first time we meet the utter terror that is Francie Jarvis. And unfortunately it won't be the last.

Best quote: "How nice it must be to be you. Maybe one day I will stumble into a Disney movie and find myself magically transported into your body, and after spending some time there, I'll finally realize the beauty in myself. But until then, I'm going to go in there and I'm going to become a Puff. Now get out of my way."-Paris