87.

87. I Get a Sidekick Out of You (Season 6, episode 19)

This episode is only this high because we were all so excited to see Lane get married. It's got some funny bits in it, like finding out that Lane's mother has been hiding being a Christian from her Buddhist mother. The wedding itself is entertaining, but several things about this episode bug me. For one thing, how on earth can Luke justify not being at Lane's wedding? She's Rory's best friend, and Rory is practically his daughter. Also, Lane has been working at his diner for years now. They even ask Luke to be the godfather of their child. Don't you think he should have been at their wedding? And Lorelai's crazy ramblings are pathetic. Then we're supposed to be so proud of Christopher for his "white knight" moment. It would have been more heroic of him to not let her get drunk in the first place. Or to be there for other big moments in their lives. But hey, we shouldn't expect much from Christopher at this point. He's done nothing to prove himself useful.

High points: Lane is happy! And Rory's speech is pretty great and sums up their friendship.

Low points: I despise Christopher.

Best quote: "58 seats, 62 Koreans!"- Lorelai