59.

59. Come Home (Season 5,episode 12)

As proof that even 60 year old men can still go into fits of jealous rage when provoked, Richard rear ends Emily's car when he sees her talking to the man that she casually dated during their separation. And finally, Emily and Richard are reunited once again. Rory helps Logan with an article for the paper, leading to some very cute moments between the two of them, but Rory's desperation is downright annoying. Logan is the first boy that hasn't shown an immediate interest in her, and at this point it seems less like she actually likes him and more like he's some sort of prize to be won. She hates the fact that she isn't the center of attention with him and practically begs him to take her to a party with him. I'm glad Logan has a little more self-restraint than the other boys that throw themselves at Rory's feet. Lane brings the band to Korean New Year and Zach and Mrs. Kim bond over their love of Lane's glasses.

High points: Richard and Emily are back together again! Zach, Brian, and Gil are fun to watch in the middle of the very interesting, and very awkward, Korean holiday.

Low points: One of the things I've always loved about Lane is how secure she is in herself. This episode seems a little out of character. Rory is desperate and stupid.

Best quote: "She says not coming is the same as spitting on ancestors and ancestors no like spit!"- Kyon