131.

131.Farewell, My Pet(Season 7, episode 14)

Rory thinks that Richard's TA is attractive and recommends a book to him,which she apparently thinks is the same thing as cheating on Logan.Logan assures her that it's not and that he's happy with the way things are going. Michel's dog dies and he wants Celine Dion played at his funeral, because apparently his dogs have the same odd musical tastes that he does. Lorelai and Christopher have it out.

High points: I actually like the conversation that Rory and Logan have about "breaking" each other. It's a really cute moment between the two of them and really shows how well they work together and how much they care about each other. And we get to get rid of Christopher!

Low points: It's hard to watch Lorelai hurting, even when we know that the end result is Christopher going away. And I don't know why we had to kill off Michel's dog. It seemed unnecessary, especially since we didn't see much of his personal life the whole show. Why did they have to kill off his dog and break all of our hearts at the very end of the show, especially when it's the first real Michel centered plot that we have?

Bestquote: "Oh please, don't make me do that." (About singing Celine Dion)- Zach