9.

9. Wedding Bell Blues (Season 5, Episode 13)

Logan and Rory officially get together and Luke and Lorelai officially break up. Emily and Richard renew their vows and prove to us how perfect they really were to begin with. Richard's speech and pick for their first dance is adorable and romantic. Emily meddles in Lorelai's life as she always does, and sets a very drunk Christopher loose at a fancy event, causing drama when he barges in on Logan and Rory and breaks up Luke and Lorelai by revealing that she had come over when his father died. This episode causes one of the biggest Lorelai-Emily blowups and sets up plenty of drama for Lorelai in the future, with Emily, Christopher, and Luke. It's a funny episode, full of funny lines and plenty of drama to go around. It's truly one for the ages.

High points: Rory and Logan finally get together, Emily's impromptu and unorthodox bachelorette party, Gilmore drama, Luke and Lorelai drama

Low points: By this point, Emily has obviously seen Christopher at his worst (See: Haunted Leg) and should know better than to get him involved with Lorelai, especially at a fancy public event where alcohol is readily available. Also, Christopher saying that having Lorelai run up and randomly kiss him at age 14 was the happiest day of his life is just about the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Best quote: "For tonight, and tonight only, my name is Bill, and this is our song."- Richard