140.

140. I'm OK, You're OK(Season 6, episode 17)

Rory and Lorelai are both secretly upset with the men in their lives, but both want to act like everything is OK instead of talking it out like normal human beings. Lorelai is frustrated that Luke is taking a trip with April. While we too struggle to find anything about April that makes Luke want to spend any significant amount of time with her,it's understandable since she is his daughter. Though it would be nice for him to try to include Lorelai a little more in it and it's obvious that he's lost the connection he had with her where he could always tell what's on her mind, it's a little weird that Lorelai doesn't understand. And how can she be upset at him for wanting to postpone the wedding when he was so understanding when the situation was reversed? Rory claims that she's forgiven Logan for the bridesmaid incident, but she clearly hasn't and keeps avoiding him.However, in a surprisingly interesting and unexpected plot, Mrs. Kim agrees to let Zach ask Lane to marry him if he, with her help, can write a hit song.

High points: On the rare occasion that Zach and Mrs. Kim are in sync,their actually pretty great together. This scene is one of their best. And while I actually love Logan most of the time, it was entertaining to see Paris tell him off.

Low points: Literally everyone in this episode is only thinking about themselves.

Best quote: "You, Logan Huntzburger, are nothing but a two-bit, spoiled, waste of a trust fund! You offer nothing to women or the world in general! If you were to disappear from the face of the earth tomorrow, the only person that would miss you is your Porsche dealer!"- Paris