1.

1. Forgiveness and Stuff (Season 1, Episode 10)

This episode is the perfect blend of devastatingly sad and absolutely hilarious, a combination that Gilmore Girls is usually best at. In its first episode to explore the sadder nature of the show, Gilmore Girls sees Richard have a heart attack in the midst of one of Lorelai's many fights with her parents. It delves deeper into the difficult relationship she has with her parents, while also exploring her relationship with Luke. And after arriving at the hospital, Lorelai walks into her father's room and sees her father lying in the bed. The look on her face, and the look on his, speaks volumes. Though they don't say a word, we can all tell exactly what they're thinking. It's a serious moment in the middle of an otherwise lighthearted show and it is utterly perfect. Plus, the Santa burger and the very mature"You look good" conversation are hilarious and add a much needed humor to the very serious episode.

High points: Luke helping Lorelai and cheering her up, Lorelai spending the entire car ride going over her relationship with her father, the look, Lorelai telling Luke he always looks good.

Low points: Honestly, none come to mind!

Best quote: "Yes Emily. You may go first."- Richard