110.

110. I'd Rather Be in Philadelphia (Season 7, episode 13)

Richard has another heart attack. Logan is supportive and helpful and kind and Christopher is... gone. Honestly, at this point, we shouldn't expect anything else from Chris, but you'd think, even in the middle of a fight (which he seems to be blowing way out of proportion, by the way) he would have the decency to show up when his father in law had a heart attack. Apparently even common decency is too much to expect from Christopher. But it's moments like these that let us see how much everyone really cares for each other. Lorelai is genuinely concerned for her father, even despite their history. Emily goes from panicked about losing Richard to totally denying that anything will ever happen. And Logan is the kind of support that Christopher should have been, showing, not only how much he cares about Rory, but how much he's grown since we first met him.

High points: Emotions are running hot in this episode, which definitely makes for good TV.

Low points: While I love that Logan was there and it's nice to see Christopher exit for good, I can't help but feel like we've done this episode before. And Forgiveness and Stuff did it much, much better.

Best quote: "So I told Paris, I don't care if it would theoretically increase my chances of getting a grant to study in Russia, I am not going to pretend to be an accomplished rhythmic gymnast."- Rory