10. Christmas

Jeonghan's 15th birthday was the most memorable. He could tell Jisoo was trying hard not to make him feel lonely. Jeonghan felt the need to payback. He didn't even manage to say a thank you. When he was about to, Jisoo had stopped him saying, "There are no thank yous and sorrys between friends."

Jeonghan wanted to payback his kindness on Jisoo's birthday. Sadly, Jisoo went back to visit his father in LA during their Christmas and New Year vacations.

"You aren't a real friend if you feel indebted towards me." Jisoo would say.

Spending Christmas alone was hard for Jeonghan. He had never missed someone as much as he missed Jisoo. Probably because he never had friends this close before.

Jisoo ended up at his door as soon as he came back and started singing Christmas Carols on the doorstep.

"Feliz Navidad~"

"You know I don't understand any kind of English."

"It's Spanish."

"How many languages do you even know?"

"My name is Joshua Hong and I can speak 5 languages."

"Oh well."

"So? Did you miss me?" Jisoo said getting inside.

"Who'd miss you?"

"That hurt." Jisoo said, fake wiping his tears. Jisoo ruffled Jeonghan's hair. "I think you really need a haircut, Jeonghan."

"Hmm... I really think I should. But I like them this way."