24. Dream

"Woahhh, your uniform fits me just fine~" Jisoo skipped happily, as he walked to the bus stop with Jeonghan.

"We're the same size after all." Jeonghan snickered. "There's a reason why they call us twins and get us mixed up."

"Not anymore though." Jisoo said, brushing his fingers through Jeonghan's silky long hair.

"Imagine yourself with long hair though." Jeonghan giggled at the thought.

"Hey! Don't you go around getting wild with your imagination." Jisoo said as he laughed. "The next time you realise, you'd be gaydreaming about kissing guys."

"Jisoo." Jeonghan stopped walking. "Can you just stop? Stop it with these gay jokes...?"

"Why?" Jisoo asked, confused.

Jeonghan didn't like it... it made him feel uncomfortable... for some reason. Jokes aside, he was clearly making fun of them.

He didn't know how to feel about it...

Especially after last night, when Jisoo practically muttered 'Fuck me Yoon Jeonghan' in his sleep. Jeonghan had immediately jolted up at that. He must've heard it wrong.

That was weird.

He shouldn't have shown him mushy gay stuff last night. It must've gotten to his head. Poor boy, he isn't as innocent anymore. Jeonghan giggled at the thought, feeling extremely guilty at the same time.

"I had a crazy dream last night." Jisoo said, slowing down.

Jeonghan froze. "What was it about?"

"Nothing. It was just weird in so many ways I can't really explain."

"That's all Jun's influence. I'm not at fault." Jeonghan mumbled under his breath.
_

"yOU WHAT!?" Hansol spat out his milk and it sprayed all over Seungkwan, who had been busy munching his sandwich. This caused everyone's attention to get directed towards their table. Jisoo hid his head under the table. Not like anyone would recognise him, sneaking into the middle school cafeteria after ditching Jeonghan didn't seem so worth it.

After a series of people coming and asking if Seungkwan and Hansol both were okay and judging whispers, Jisoo came out from his hiding place. Seungkwan went away with Chan to get his face washed. Jisoo was afraid he'd stand on the table and shout about sueing Hansol for what he had done.

"Like I asked..." Jisoo continued. "Does it make me gay if I dream about fucking a guy?"

Hansol choked on air. "A-and w-wh-who... is that g-guy?"

"Yoon Jeonghan."

"Y-you seriously dreamt about fucking your best friend?" Hansol wheezed.

"I—"

"What the fuck Jisoo. What the actual fuck?" Hansol continued, as he started laughing.

"He has a gay friend, Junhui. All I did was ask him how their system worked and... and..." Jisoo slammed his head on the table multiple times. "...And— he showed me gay porn! The thing that surprises me the most is that I didn't know he was that kind of a guy. I know he's straight, he had a crush on this one girl."

"Don't worry Jisoo. Whatever he showed or told might be just playing with your head. Dreams are always weird. I once had a dream that I fucked Seungkwan and he got pregnant. Lol" Hansol giggled.

"Don't use texting slang words in actual speech. It sounds weird." Jisoo laughed.

"—Excuse me but can you elaborate what exactly happened in that dream!?" Seungkwan's pulled Hansol's chair and got Hansol face to face with him.

"Oh damn" Hansol muttered.

"Well..." Jisoo said getting up. "Thanks and good luck." He winked over at the two and dashed out as the bell that announced the end of recess started buzzing.

"Ughhhh..." he ruffled his already messy hair as he entered the classroom. He couldn't bear to maintain eye contact with Jeonghan. Even though Hansol said it was quite normal. Nobody is to be trusted. He clearly had a crush on Boo Seungkwan ever since they met at the zoo back then. "What have you done to me Yoon Jeonghan?" He mumbled as he collapsed on his desk.

"Now what did I do?" Jeonghan asked, still mad because Jisoo ditched him during lunch saying he had something important to discuss with Hansol. What could be more important than him?

"Nothing."