55. incest

"Hong Jisoo!" Jeonghan called out, running up to him. "What's up?" He asked slapping his butt.

"The sky of course. You're sick. You shouldn't be coming to school today. Rest." Jisoo said, checking his temperature. "Oh you're all good now somehow."

"That's because you were being so nice to me last night." Jeonghan smiled.

"F-fuck! The bus is here-" Jisoo snapped, running to get inside the bus. Jeonghan waddled behind and sat next to him.

"Jisoo."

"What?"

"Jisoooooo~"

"The fuck is up with you calling out my name for no reason, if you want to say something- just spit it out!"

"Ah- ummmhh c-can you hold something for me?" Jeonghan asked, nervously.

"Yeah... Sure?" Jisoo looked at jeonghan confused as Jeonghan held Jisoo's hand.

"That's your hand."

"You sure noticed fast." Jeonghan smiled, interlocking their fingers.

"Why are you doing this? If it's just because you're feeling bad for me- I'm alright- I thought it through last night. I'm over it now." Jisoo didn't like Jeonghan playing with his feelings like that. At the same time though, he wanted to cherish that sweet moment.

"Nah we're gonna walk to school holding hands today." Jeonghan smiled again.

They sure did.

Walking through their corridor, they heard some boys giggling. "Ohhh jeonghan seems to have found a new boyfriend."

"Oh but weren't these two twins?"

"Incest ain't allowed here."

"Twincest isn't allowed."

"FUCK YOU ALL YOU DAMN ASSHOLES!!!" Jeonghan snapped, shouting at the direction of the boys. He immediately let go of Jisoo's hand ran to the washroom- Jisoo followed.

"Hey! Jeonghan... Don't cry.." Jisoo asked, concern evident on his face

"Bloody hell I'm not even crying." Jeonghan said, washing his face with cold water. "I'm just... Mad." He said as tears started dripping from his eyes.

"There, Yoon Jeonghan, you're crying what the hell?"

"You're right. I should've stayed home. I don't like school. Nobody likes me." Jeonghan sniffed.

"but I like you-"

"You're different Jisoo."

"How?" Jisoo raised his eyebrow. "Are you taking me for granted?"

"N-no it's not like that. I just-"

"Okay it's fine I'm not mad just- let's go to class." Jisoo smiled, giving Jeonghan a big hug.

"You're so nice to me Jisoo." Jeonghan mumbled.

"That's because I love you." Jisoo whispered.

"Don't say embarrassing stuff- you're my best friend... Friends don't say such cheesy stuff." Jeonghan blushed.
___________________

"Look Jeonghan- Lucas just blew you a kiss- won't you blow back?" Soonyoung asked, tugging Jeonghan.

"I don't care." Jeonghan shrugged, munching on his sandwich in the cafeteria.

"Jeonghan- you've been getting super popular lately. Adding to that, short hair suit you better than long hair. I still miss them though." Jihoon commented.

"How in the world can you get boys and girls alike when I'm here who cannot even get this girl to like me-" soonyoung sighed.

"Is it that Momo-" Jihoon spoke but soonyoung cut him off.

"Shhh what if she hears you-" Soonyoung covered Jihoon's mouth as he continued. "They think you're a professional kisser just because Jackson said so-"

"He did?" Jeonghan choked.

Jisoo scoffed. "For your information. Jeonghan sucks at kissing."

"How do you know?" Jihoon turned to Jisoo, eyeing him.

"H-he told me." Jisoo stammered.

"No I didn't. And I don't suck at kissing-" Jeonghan eyed him. "I'll prove it." He said and grabbed Jisoo's necktie, their lips collided with force. Jisoo fell out of mere shock and Jeonghan fell with him.

"Are you guys seriously making out in public now?" Yugyeom glanced over at them from another table.

"N-not here-" Jisoo muttered, pushing Jeonghan away.

"Oh so you'd let me if it's in private-" Jeonghan said only to get slapped away by Jisoo who seemed to be tearing up.

"Fuck you! Don't you dare play with my feelings."