51. bros before hoes

"I can confidently say that I might be gay for Jihoon." Soonyoung announced, banging the cafeteria table with a smirk on his face.

"Bruh." Mingyu scoffed. "We know."

"Aish! Jihoonie, you get me don't you?" Soonyoung asked, turning to Jihoon who looked stunned.

"Wow." Jihoon muttered. "Weren't you into boobs?"

"I was but-"

"Woah woahhhhh are you like- confessing in public?" Momo jumped in, overly excited. "Guys these guys over here-" momo was cut off by Sana who muttered an apology as she pushed her away to the next table.

"gUYS that's the girl I talked about who's in my dance class. Pretty isn't she?" Soonyoung wiggled his eyebrows giving a slight wink over to her direction.

"Weren't you just talking about Jihoon?" Jisoo asked.

"Soonyoung's duality in a nutshell." Jeonghan giggled.

"Ayyye! Bros before hoes!" Soonyoung pouted looking around to look for Jihoon who had already left for some reason.

"Gay." Minhyuk commented from the next table and his friends laughed.

"AREN'T WE ALL SORT OF GAY OVER HERE!?" Jisoo shouted, standing up. He had enough of the gay bullshit going around. Everyone's eyes turned to him. Minhyuk was the walking talking definition of gay. Who was he to say that? Of course he meant it as a joke but jokes on someone's sexuality weren't so funny to Jisoo anymore.

"Damn bro chill we know you're gay for Jeonghan-" a girl said, from the corner of his eye and Jisoo flushed red.

"N-Not really." Jisoo mumbled, looking down. He ran away as soon as he could out of the cafeteria as well.

"Hey! Listen up. The angel whore has turned the church boy gay." Someone joked.

"Isn't everyone gay for him?"

"Nah.. He's one of those people with fake personalities and a pretty face."

"Tzuyu told me he kissed her for no real reason last month."

"Wait- so he's into girls or boys?"

"I saw him holding hands with Bambam the other day."

"I saw him with Lucas?"

"Wait- wasn't it his dick pic circulating around in the 10th grade?"

"What? I masterbated to it last night..."

"Ughhh don't remind me."

"FAP MATERIAL~"

"It's quite small."

"Well that proves he's a guy, I always doubted that since he looks like a girl."

"Y'ALL DO REALIZE THE GUY YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT IS RIGHT HERE." Wonwoo shouted, with that heavy voice of his putting an end to all those murmurs. He usually never speaks but when he does he seems super scary.

"I... I feel kinda sick so I should better leave." Jeonghan said, covering his face with his hands. Woahh- that was what had become of his image. He threw up in the washroom.

He really did feel kinda sick- sick because he had kissed then sucked off a sick baekhyun last night- it was purely out of curiosity though...

Jisoo tasted so much better...