Chapter 17

--Julliet Morrison--

It was Sunday morning and I hadn't been home since Friday morning. I was at Geo's the entire time and since then he's been doing everything for me. He's been cooking for me, giving me random massages, fucking me senseless; I really couldn't complain.

I was currently in the kitchen trying to make Geovanni breakfast before he woke up, just to surprise him. Arms wrapping around my waist let me know that plan was out of the window.

"Good morning." Geo's groggy voice greeted. He kissed my neck, making me smile widely while I blushed as I flipped the pancakes. "You tryna burn my house down?" Though I couldn't see the smirk on his lips, I could feel it.

"I cook." I tried to defend.

"Really?" He chuckled. "That's why your phone is displaying a pancake recipe from Pinterest right there?" He pointed toward my phone.

Pouting, I removed the golden pancakes from the heat and cut the stove off. "At least I tried, just for you."

I turned around in his arms, letting out a shrill shriek as he scooped me up and placed me on the island in the middle of his kitchen.

"And I appreciate it." He pecked my lips.

The dress shirt he lent me lifted up, exposing the black panties underneath as he stood between my legs.

Gripping one of my legs, he lifted it as he pulled me closer to him while gripping my lower back, moulding our hips together.

As soon as our lips collided, the door opened and my Dad walked in, causing me to push Geo back and hop off of the counter jus as quickly

"Daddy..." I hung my head in embarrassment as Geo turned toward the door, shoving his hands into the pockets of his sweats.

"Wassup Unc'." Geo slightly hung his head as well. My father stood there, glaring at us.

"It's nice to see that you two have made up." His authoritative voice boomed. "I just trust that I will not be expecting any grandchildren any time soon." He looked at me, then at Geovanni.

"No sir." I mumbled.

"Go get cleaned up and properly dressed." He directed at me. "I have a few things that I need to discuss with Geovanni privately." He added. I quickly dismissed myself, hurrying off to Geo's bedroom.

Well, that was embarrassing.

--Geovanni Parris--

"Sex doesn't solve anything, Geo." Uncle Jan warned with a stern face.

"I'm aware, sir. We spoke about things first." I informed him as he took a seat in one of my dining room chairs.

"Very well then." He nodded. "There are some things I need to share with you regarding your relationship with my daughter." He informed.

"Sure. I expected this talk someday, I suppose." I nodded, sitting beside him.

"Julliet is a soft woman." He begun. "A lot like her mother." He studied my face as I remained focused on him and what he was saying. "And you. Well, you are a lot like me." He paused briefly, then continued. "Cold... Hard...  Withdrawn... Dominant... Harsh. The list goes on."

Nodding to indicate that I understood, I spoke. "What are you getting at, Unc'?"

"Julliet's mother left when Julliet was just three years old. For years, I blamed and loathed her, but now, I understand why." He swallowed hard as though there was a lump in his throat. "She had an affair with a man who showered her with the affection I failed to provide her."

"I'm sorry Unc'." I offered.

"Everytime we disagreed, I shut her out until I was no longer upset. My ego never allowed me to consider her feelings. It was always when I was ready to talk or when I was ready to make up and I rarely listened to her or swallowed my pride and fixed things right away and eventually, I lost her." He scoffed. "What she did wasn't right, but what I was doing all along wasn't fair."

"And you're suggesting that I don't make the same mistakes with Julliet?" I quickly caught on to the lesson behind the lecture he was giving me.

"It's exactly what I'm saying." He nodded. "Don't you ever put your hands on her or call her out of her name." It was my turn to swallow the lump in my throat. "You do not own her. She is simply allowing you to share her life and the most sacred parts of herself."

"I called her out her name twice." I admitted. "I didn't mean for it to happen, she just got me so mad." I tried to reason. "A-and I choked her briefly once." He nodded.

"Just don't fuck around and do it again. Or else, you're going to have to deal with me." He warned.

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"Good, and no babies until you're both married." He warned further, before standing to leave. "Let Julliet know I'd see her when she gets home tonight." In other words, Uncle Jan told me to have Julliet home by tonight.

"Sure." I agreed as I watched him leave.

Standing from the table I made my way to my bedroom. Upon entry, I was greeted by Julliet laid across the bed with just an opened robe on.

"I thought your Pops told you to clean up and get dressed." I raised a brow at her as I leaned against the door way.

Smirking, she turned her head toward me. "Sounds like you're afraid of him." She teased.

"Me?" I playfully asked. "You damn near threw me to the ground when he walked in. Not to mention the way you hauled your ass outta there when he told you to go get cleaned up." I teased her as I stepped inside, locking the door behind me.

"I was embarrassed." She blushed.

"And you're still not dressed." I pointed out as I tugged on the robe's untied belt.

"Is he gone?" She questioned.

"Mhm." I nodded and sat on the bed beside her.

"Good, because you owe me." She purred as she climbed into my lap, coming face to face with me.

"What exactly do I owe you, ma'am?" I smirked.

Grinding her bare core directly on the section of my sweats, which covered my wood, leaving a notable wet spot on my grey sweats, she moaned. "That."

Taking one of her breasts into my mouth, I gently squeezed it's erect nipple between my teeth, before moving to her neck, leaving my mark there.

"Then take it." I whispered into her ear, sucking on the lobe and making her shudder.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Thoughts?

~Dolly