Chapter 109

--Julliet Parris--

"Oh my God!" I moaned as Geo thrusted into me from the back. I almost forgot how good make-up sex was.

"Oh shit!" He hissed as his thrusts sped up and became a bit more aggressive.

"Geo, I'm cumming." I gasped.

"Come get on top." He tapped my ass before pulling out of me and sitting on one of the chairs as I got up from being bent over the dining room table.

Swiping at the sweat on my face, I straddled him as I slowly slid down on to his erect shaft.

"Aw damn, Geo." I purred as I slowly began riding him.

Geo grabbed my throat unexpectedly, making me gasp out loudly as he applied pressure to his grip.

"I ain't with the bullshit no more Jules and I ain't about divorce either, so you gon' act the fuck right for the both of us." He demanded through clenched jaws.

I was scared and even more aroused than before as confusing as that sounds.

He moved his hand from around my throat and slithered them under my legs, roughly lifting my up and sitting me on the table as he stood between my legs, ramming himself into me.

He squeezed my face in his hand, aggressively pulling my face toward his own, kissing me angrily.

My legs began shaking as my pleasure began to surface as his other hand reached up and gripped my hair while he roughly yanked my head backward by my hair.

I remember Skylar telling me that Geo had a dominant side, but I've never experienced in in the twelve years we've been together, but today I am and I'm not sure I like it.

"I'm sick of the fights, Jules." He growled as he slammed into me. "It's been five years without them and I am not willing to tolerate that shit again." He slammed into me again, making me yelp like an injured mutt. "Don't make us have to go through that bullshit over nothing." He growled, slamming into me again. "

"Oh God, Geo, I can't take it anymore." I pleaded.

"You a big fucking girl, you could take it." He gritted.

"I can't." I cried.

"Don't." He slammed into me again. "Fucking." And again. "Screw." Again. "Us." I clawed at his back. "Over." Dear God, make him stop. "Julliet."

As soon as he said my name, he sank his teeth into my neck, making me shriek as my orgasm took over. I didn't know what the hell happened, but I was squirting everywhere as I cried actual tears. Geo's orgasm followed and I could feel him spill into me. His grip in my hair was tighter than ever and my legs would not stop shaking as he emptied himself into me. His grunts answering my whimpers as his teeth left my neck, certainly leaving a mark behind.

"Do we understand each other?" He growled, causing me to rapidly nod in response. "Good." He whispered as he pressed a kiss to my temple and removed himself from inside me.

•°•°•°•

Ever since having sex with Geo earlier, we hadn't spoken much to each other.

As I suspected, the mirror confirmed that his teeth left a perfect outline of themselves in the skin which makes up the crook of my neck. His finger prints were temporarily boasted on my cheeks, where he squeezed my face and my throat hurt from him choking me.

I had never experienced that with my husband and it has me a bit shaken up.

He was downstairs smoking for the third time today and as much as I could tell that he felt bad revealing that side of himself to me, I couldn't face him to hear his possible apology if he intended to issue any at all.

Could I rule this as domestic abuse? I doubt. It was new and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it slightly, but given the situation in which it occured, I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

Geo walked into the bedroom, derailing my train of thought. He glanced over at me and flexed his jaws before clearing his throat and pulling his jaws open, putting on different items of clothing which he retrieved from them.

"I'd be back." He simply announced.

"Geo, wait." I called.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier. It wasn't the best time to do that to you." He apologized, without even looking my way.

"It's ok, Geo." I shrugged. "I enjoyed it." I tried to assure him.

"Listen, Jules, in regards to the way I felt earlier, it wasn't the best time and I feel like I did something wrong. It doesn't matter if you enjoyed it or not. I know I wasn't supposed to. Jules, you're not just one of the whites I used to fuck my anger out on back then. I'm sorry, ok?" He rambled.

"Yeah, but what if I wanted to try it again." I questioned.

"I can't promise you that." He shook his head. "I'd be back. I need some time." And with that, he left, without allowing me any time to reply.

--Geovanni Parris--

I took the Hennessy to the cash desk and paid for it, collecting it back in a bag along with my receipt.

"Julliet knows you're out purchasing alcohol?" I glanced to my left in the direction of the remark, coming face to face with Thalia. Sighing, I shook my head.

"She doesn't know that you're here either." I shot back, focusing on the two  ottles of wine in her hand, causing her to giggle.

"That's true." She shrugged as I moved over,allowing her to pay for her wines.

"What do you need a drink for anyway?" She questioned. "You and Julliet are doing perfectly fine." She commented as we both left the liquor store.

"We had a lil' issue earlier." I admitted, causing her to slow down her pace.

"Oh..." She trailed off.

"Yeah, your situation brought up some issues from the past." I shrugged.

"You guys will be fine." She assured me. "You two always find a way."

"I don't have doubts about that. I just need to calm down some."

"Cool." She shrugged.

"Aye, can we talk for a minute though?" I asked, causing her to nod in agreement.

"Sure." She audibly reiterated her non-verbal response.

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Dun dun dun!

~Dolly