Chapter 144

--Geovanni Parris--

"What was it like when you first realized that you were falling for Mom?" Lia questioned as she passed the blunt back to me.

"Your Mom's the most beautiful woman I've ever been involved with, no shit." I sighed and puffed the blunt. "She was feisty. Always had an attitude to give to me and always seemed to get jealous when I slept with other girls."

"You were a man-whore?" She asked.

"I was a player." I scoffed. "I wasn't no damn whore. I just got the whores." I said, making her chuckle. "But I knew I was feeling your Mom when I always wanted to know what the hell she was up to,who she's talking to and who that little nigguh, Alexis, was." I kind of caught myself scowling at the thought of Julliet and that nigguh. "Yep, I was in love."

"You still are, Dad." Lia chuckled.

Yeah, she's definitely high.

"You guys are the coolest." She grinned, causing me to shake my head.

"You're not smoking anymore." I chuckled.

"I'm litty." She laughed.

"I could tell."

"Dad, you like Cheetos?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do." I nodded.

"Well, can we go get some?" She asked, still grinning.

"Sure, Love." I said as I stood up from the patio chair, causing her to do the same.

I have to go get her siblings, everyone's supposed to be staying at their Grandparents house tonight.

--Julliet Parris--

"Elliot wants another kid all of a sudden." Thalia shrugged, causing me to blankly stare at her.

"You two been fucking?" I asked, causing her to shake her head.

"No." She sighed. "He wants to, but I'm not with it, you know?" She questioned. "He moved back in to take it slow. It's just been two weeks. We should still be taking it slow." She huffed, causing me to chuckle a bit.

"I don't blame you. Geo waited a while before we got intimate again."

"And you're the one that ran away." She giggled a bit.

"I guess." I shrugged. "My man is patient with me. I smirked.

"My ex man needs to learn how to do that." She huffed.

"You sound stressed." I pointed out. "When Geo's stressed, I suck his dick." I smirked as I pushed her back on to the bed. "Let me help you feel better." I purred as I kissed her slowly.

I pushed my hands into her underwear since she and I were both wearing Geo's t-shirts, discovering how wet she was, causing me to moan into the kiss as I played with her button.

"You're always so ready for me." I whispered against her lips.

I kissed her neck, causing her to shudder a bit as she hissed.

"Tell me what you want." I demanded.

"T-take our clothes off, I wanna feel you." She whispered.

I sat on my knees between her generously thick thighs and gripped the end of the t-shirt she was wearing, causing her to sit up in the bed.

Pulling the shirt off, I revealed her perfect, round, perky breasts. Her rosey nipples stood erect, yearning for attention. I threw the shirt on to the floor and pinched her nipples between both of my index fingers and thumbs as I gently twirled them.

"Jules..." She moaned.

I took her full, pink lips in nother kiss as she snaked her hand into my panty.

"Talk about me," she growled. "It's like a fucking puddle down there." She clamped her lower lip between her teeth. "Take this off." She demanded as she yanked the hem of the shirt I wore.

I pulled Geo's t-shirt over my head and discarded it on the floor. Taking my panties off, I let this follow as well.

Climbing from between Ali's legs, I laid on the bed beside her, spreading my legs.

She removed her panties and got between my legs, sitting on her knees like I was.

We kissed again as she grabbed my boobs in both palms, kneading them.

Her dilated pupils met mine as we broke our kiss.

"You're so gorgeous." She moaned.

"So are you." I said as I gripped her ass cheeks.

The door opened and Geo walked in. He looked at us and chuckled a bit, shaking his head as he turned back toward the door.

"Babe?" I called, causing him to turn toward me.

"Y'all want chocolate syrup?" He asked, causing Thalia to shyly giggle.

"No, come here." I called.

He walked over to us and stood beside me. I tugged the hem of his tank and looked up at him with mischievous smirk.

"Take these off?" I asked.

"Jules..." He started.

"Geo..." I cut him off, using the same tone.

Sighing, he pulled his tank over his head and unbuckled his belt, then he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, allowing them to fall around his ankles.

His erection stood proud in his shorts.

"Damn Daddy." I purred as he slid his shorts off, freeing my absolute best friend. Grabbing his shaft in my palms, I jerked it a bit.

"Turn around, spread your legs." I instructed Thalia, causing her to comply. "Fuck her." I demanded Geo. He got between her legs and penetrated her, causing her to gasp and press her back into my chest as she threw her head back on to my shoulder.

"Cry for my man, Mami." I whispered into Thalia's ear as Geo thrusted slowly into her.

"Come here." Geo said to me.

I brought my face closer to his, causing us to lock lips as he picked up his pace, thrusting into Thalia more aggressively.

I wormed one of my hands between Thalia and I as I played with myself, listening to her cry out in pleasure from Geo's assault on her pussy.

"You like that?" I whispered huskily into her ear as she nodded.

"Oh God, yes." She moaned.

"Make her cum, babe." I mumbled to Geo.

"I wanna make you cum." He retorted.

"After her." I smirked. "You gon' cum for my Daddy?" I asked Thalia, causing her to nod as she shrieked.

Her body tensed on mine and he legs began shaking, indicating that she had reached her peak. Geo continued fucking her as she descended her pleasure, then pulled out of her when it was over.

Climbing out from behind her, I climbed between her legs, getting on my hands and knees in front of Geo.

"Fuck me, Daddy." I growled before covering Thalia's clit with my mouth right before Geo penetrated me.

This was going to be a long, wonderful night.

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

I ain't saying shit.

~Dolly