Chapter 55

--Geovanni Parris--

"Your Baby Mama said that she has an appointment tomorrow at eleven in the morning." Julliet said as soon as I walked through the door.

"Coo'." I nodded.

"You're not excited?" She questioned.

"Not exactly." I admitted.

"You're having another baby, Geo." She tried her best to give me a fake smile.

"You don't have to pretend to be ok with it, Julliet. It's fine if you're upset. Just don't stress about it." I advised and she nodded.

"I'll try." Soon after, Guilia walked into the room, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

"Hi Daddy." She smiled.

"Hey Love." I picked her up, kissing her tiny face. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." She blushed.

"Yeah? How much?"

"A billion infinity."

"Whatchu' know bout infinity?" I asked her.

"My Mommy said it means forever and ever and ever." She smiled.

"Oh yeah?" I was so grateful to have a kid with Jules. Jules is the intelligent type, who'd make sure that her kids are just the same and though Krystal may be carrying my second an child, I'm grateful that I'm married to Julliet and that she'd be an influence in his or her life.

"Yes." Guilia giggled. "Do you love me infinity, Daddy?"

"Of course, baybeh. I love you more than that." I told her.

"If you and Mommy have another baby, will you still love me that much?" She asked, causing me to hesitate and glance Julliet's way, hoping she didn't catch on to that question.

"I'd always love you that much, baby. No matter how many other babies me and you Mommy have." I told her.

"Good. And I'm not sharing." She pouted as she played with the pendant on my chain. I could definitely say that she got her possessive ass attitude from Julliet.

"You won't have to, Love." I assured her. She grabbed my face in her tiny palms and gave me a huge smooch on my lips.

"I love you, Daddy." She smiled. "Can I have some ice cream?"

"Sure." I responded as I headed for the door. "Babe?" I turned to Julliet.

"Huh?" She responded.

"Could you ask Krystal to get a prenatal paternity test?" I asked.

"Uhm, you could use my phone to talk to her." She suggested. "I don't want her to think that it was my idea."

"Coo', when I get back, we'd call and put her on loud speaker." I decided before leaving the room.

--Julliet Parris--

"I'm cumming, G'!" I whisper-yelled as he pumped into me aggressively.

We were experiencing the full effects of being married parents. Guilia was asleep on the bed and we were on the floor having sex.

I was wearing a t-shirt which belongs to Geo, which was now pushed up above my breasts while my panties were just pushed to the side. Geo was wearing just his underpants and it was pulled down just enough to free his package and we were both trying extremely hard to keep hushed.

"I'm cumming too, baybeh." He groaned. As soon as my orgasm took over, I felt his warm seed release inside of me. He collapsed on to me as we both fought to catch our breaths.