Chapter 86

--Julliet Parris--

It had been three weeks since I moved out of me and Geovanni's house and it wasn't easy at all for me. I miss him and there are times when I want to go back home, but I wouldn't. He asked for space and I was giving it to him.

The crazy part is, he hasn't contacted me at all in the time that we've been apart. Elliott picks up the kids and drops them off everytime. Elliott was also the one in correspondence with me when it came to me and Geovanni's children.

I'm not going to act like it doesn't affect me, because it hurts alot. I was so ready to do anything to make us work and he was already out the door.

I typed his number into my phone and deleted it again.

Doesn't he miss me?  I wondered.

Tears stung the back of my eyes and I tried my best to fight them. I couldn't keep eating myself up over something he's not eating himself up over. If he doesn't care anymore, I needed to start doing the same.

I was beginning to expect divorce papers to be sent my way soon. Thinking of it, the only reason he came back last time was because I was pregnant with Genovia. Things were becoming clearer by the minute for me and I had to painfully swallow everything as it came. Had I not been pregnant with Genovia, he probably would've never came back.

I looked down at my wedding band around my finger and played with it a bit as the tears I tried my best to fight streamed down my face.

A knocking on my door caused me to quickly wipe at my tears as I got up from the couch and made my way toward it. It was probably Elliott bringing the kids back over and he doesn't need to see me crying.

"I'm coming!" I called as I checked my appearance in a hallway mirror, ensuring that my face was free from my tears. I held my head down as I snatched the door open, but those weren't Elliott's feet.

"Jules, I can't take this anymore." Geo's voice filled my ears, causing me to slowly look up at him. "Come home, Jules?" He pleaded. "I miss you, Julliet." He went on as I just stood there frozen in my spot. "I miss you so fucking much." His hands were stuffed into the pockets of the grey hoodie he wore , which matched his grey sweats. "Jules?" He questioned in desperation.

"You waited three and a half weeks to miss me?" I scoffed.

"I missed you every fucking second of every fucking minute of every day, Julliet." He retorted. "I didn't just wake up this morning and decided to miss you. I been missing you." He gritted. "This the type of shit I been talking about. You always do shit like this. If you're not accusing me of cheating, you're accusing me of not caring about you. Fuck, I have feelings too, Julliet." He shook his head and I was refraining from apologizing.

"Ok." I mumbled.

"It was hard for me to watch you pack up and go without stopping you, but we needed space, Julliet and the way you're acting got me feeling like we need some more, but I can't take anymore. I can't do another sleepless night." He ranted.

"Why'd you come?" I asked, making him scoff.

"I just told you."

"The last time when loving you was the only reason I had, you made me feel like it wasn't good enough, so why is missing me reason enough?"

"I never said it wasn't good enough, Julliet."

"You treated it that way."

"I was fucking hurt, Jules."

"And I was not?"

"You caused it."

"I was trying to fix it."

"Then you know how I feel every time I'm doing everything to prove myself to you and my efforts are shot down."

"I don't do it on purpose, Geo."

"Neither did I." He gritted, then sighed. "I didn't come here to argue. I came here to reconcile with my wife. Is she around by the way?"

"What did you expect?" I snarled. "For me to excitedly jump into your arms?"

"No, Jules, I only expected my wife to miss me like I miss her and stop trying so hard to act like a hard ass and complicate shit."

"I'm not acting like a hard ass." I defended as tears began streaming down my face again. Geo's arms wrapped around me and the world started going in slow motion.

"Come home, Jules." He mumbled, causing me to nod.

•°•°•°•°•°•

"I love you." Geo moaned as he thrusted into me from the back.

"I love you too, Daddy." I growled as I felt him hit my spot. "R-right there." I stuttered. "Oh God, Geo."

"Hold it, Jules." He instructed.

"I can't." I shook my head as I gripped the sheets tighter in my palms. "I'm cumming, Geo!" I felt  his hand released it's grip on my right hip right before he applied a smack to my right ass cheek and gripped it roughly.

"Jules." He moaned as he thrusted harder into me, making me whimper as my legs shook violently. I felt my juices thickly coat his shaft as my muscles contracted.

I cried out as I descended my peak,my toes curling as I lost myself in our love.

"I'm cumming, baybeh." Geo's moans followed mine as his hot semen flooded my sanctuary. "Fuck." He moaned as he pumped sloppily into me, emptying himself. He pulled out of me and collapsed on the bed beside me, causing me to snuggle into him.

"Despite a the bullshit, Jules, I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled.

"Elliott's going to kill me." He announced.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I told him to give me an hour." He chuckled. "It's been three and I'm about to fall asleep." He said, causing me to chuckle as well. "He'd be a'ight." He whispered, pulling me closer into him. "No more stupid fights."

"No more stupid fights." I agreed.

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

For how long though?

~Dolly