Chapter 29 Unexpected Help

Fredrick's P.O.V.

Fredrick was Fidgeting in bed as he finally opened his eyes feeling confused as it was to dark to see. "Ugg... Where am I?.." He groggily muttered out. Once his eyes adjusted he could make out he was surrounded by walls. He began to feel claustrophobic. 'What happened?
He thought feeling confused as his Memory was still a bit hazy and then it hit him. 'Oh, no Shawn!
He got up and looked around it took him a moment to realize he was in a hollow.
'I can't stay here Shawn needs me!
Fredrick ran out of the den then a Zoroark jumped in surprised as he ran right into him. "Not so fast! You're not going anywhere!" Zeta growled at him. Fredrick used a flamethrower. "Get out of my way!" He pushed past him. He paused as more of Denny's followers began to close in on him. He noticed Charlie and Jessie among them.
They all glared at him and then Jessie growled. "If you know what's best you'd better get back in there!" Fredrick's fur bristled. "How could you turn on us and side with Denny!" He snapped.
Charlie took a threatening step towards him. "Fredrick I don't want to hurt you, get back in there now!" He ordered. Fredrick gritted his teeth "No! Where's Shawn?" He asked but no one answered his question. Zeta snarled. "Last chance get back in the prisoner den!" Fredrick got mad and used heatwave hitting everyone. "NO! SHAWN NEEDS ME!" He bolted past them running. "HE'S GETTING AWAY!" Zeta screeched loudly. They all started chasing him but Fredrick was fast as he veered away from the group. Then just when Fredrick thought he was getting away, Denny jumped out in front of him. "Not on my watch brother!" He used a water pulse and hit Fredrick, causing him stumble and fall to the ground. His followers all caught up. "Stand back I got this." Denny hissed. He walked up to Fredrick. "Get back into that hollow now!" Fredrick looked up at Denny. "Not until I know where Shawn is!" Denny used a hydro pump on him hitting him hard. "No, you will do as I say or else!" Fredrick glared at Denny with hatred. "Or else what? You're gonna kill me? Fine! just get it over with I don't want to be alive anymore anyway!" Everyone gasped in shock, but Denny however didn't react to it. "Ok, fine just makes it easier for me for when I do kill you! Now get back into that prisoner den!" Fredrick sneered at him. "MAKE ME!" Denny paused for a moment.
"Oh, Fredrick why do you do this to yourself?"
Denny pinned Fredrick down and shot him with a hydro pump. Fredrick began Wheezing and coughing as some of it got in his mouth. "I can't breathe!" He rasped Denny leaned over him and clawed at Fredrick he yelled in pain then Denny shot another hydro pump in his face and then backed off. Fredrick lay on the ground coughing and vomiting up more water and panting. He glared up at Denny.  "I really enjoy your disgusting mouthwater by the way!" He snapped.
Denny snarled at him. "Get up lazy! That's another thing about you, you've always been so lazy!" Fredrick slowly got to his paws feeling dizzy and shaky from the water-type moves Denny hit him hard across the face with his claws unsheathed causing blood to splatter from Fredrick's face onto the grass.  "Are there going to be any more problems, Fredrick?" Fredrick looked into Denny's purple eyes feeling the cold gaze, trying to read his face but couldn't get anything. "Not unless you let me go there won't be!" He challenged. Denny looked annoyed.
'That's right I'll never give in to you! He thought.
Denny growled, "Fine then guess I'll have to knock you out!" He used a hydro pump and that did it Fredrick blacked out once again.

***

"Ugg..." Fredrick opened his eyes he was back inside the hollow he slowly got up
Then Denny walked into the den. "Oh, good you're finally awake." He sat down close to Fredrick. Fredrick glared at him. "GO AWAY!"
He turned away from Denny some tears dripping down his cheeks. Denny gave him a cold stare. "Umm, I didn't come here to make you feel better if that's what you think." Fredrick turned and glared at Denny. "Let me go! I got to save Shawn!"
"Save Shawn? Fredrick, you watched him die! he died right in front of you, and you thought you could save him? You almost died yourself"
Fredrick felt really hurt. "No. You're lying! Where is he?" Denny laughed. "Hahaha, you're an idiot if you still think he's alive." Fredrick couldn't hold his tears any longer he started crying. "I don't understand Denny! Why did you have to kill him?" Denny growled, "He betrayed me, do you even know how it feels to be betrayed by your brother?" He asked. Fredrick looked at him and glared. "Yes, I do know that feeling Denny! You're right it does hurt." Denny growled. "I didn't betray you! You're the one that let me down." Fredrick couldn't believe what he had just heard. "WHAT! I let you down?" Denny suddenly got really mad and shouted. "SHUT UP! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE FREDRICK!" Fredrick went quiet. "Then why haven't you killed me yet? You killed Scarlet and Shawn, you almost had me twice, but now you're holding me hostage? What do you want from me?" Denny snarled "I'm not here to answer your questions! You are going to answer my questions! When we get back to the ice mountains!" Then Denny turned and walked out, he paused at the den entrance. "You're going to suffer a terrible death, Fredrick. I'll see that it happens." Then he was gone. Feeling miserable and depressed Fredrick lay down on the ground he didn't want to ever move or get back up again. 'I've got nothing left to live for! This pain won't go away either. Denny is all I have left and he doesn't care about me, I might as well let him kill me. It will put an end to my suffering.. He thought as more tears were dripping from Fredrick's eyes. He closed his eyes, but sleep never came.