Chapter 63 Trouble Awaits

Fredrick's P.O.V

Fredrick was sitting with Jennifer watching the sunset she blushed cuddling close to him and Fredrick kissed her "I love you, Jennifer." She rested her head on his chest "Oh, Fredrick I love you too.
Come on we should get to bed it's late."  They both went behind the waterfall together going to bed.

***

The next day Fredrick opened his eyes and got outta bed and padded behind the waterfall thinking 'I'd like to spend time with Jennifer we're always too busy getting prepared for war but that doesn't mean I can't spend time with my love.' Kyle was sitting on a rock up high watching the camp Fredrick approached him. "Hi Kyle, what are you doing?" He asked. The shiny lycanrock frowned "Keeping watch for, well you know." Fredrick shrugged "We're going to be the ones to find him when we're ready."
"I wouldn't count on it." Fredrick turns around to see Roary "It's been a whole year and he has a lot of Pokemon on his side I wouldn't be surprised if some Pokemon ran the news over to him by now you can't expect to hide forever Fredrick im starting to think it may be about time we start making new decisions." Fredrick pinned his ears back "like what? I know we all improved over the year but we need more Pokemon our army doesn't compare-"
"Don't sound so negative Fredrick you need to think positive if we're going to win this war."
Fredrick felt frustrated "but I have been positive." Anthony came bounding over "Shinies are stronger than regular Pokemon also that Denny won't stand a chance!" Roary nodded "Well let's not worry for now since I'm not a shiny I'm thinking of going out of our Territory to see if I can convince some more Pokemon on our side." Then he padded off and Anthony was flexing his claws "I'm going to train extra hard today I want to beat you in a match." He declared Fredrick nudged him playfully "You can try." Then suddenly Lupin jumped at Fredrick knocking him down then laughing playfully "Got yea!" Fredrick pushed him and tackled him back then Anthony joined in and Fredrick stopped "Look I'm sorry Lupin but I'm not really in it today." Anthony looked at the Mightyena. "I am let's battle Lupin this time for sure you're going down!" He said, "You're on kid!" Fredrick padded away looking for Jennifer then finally spotted her he ran over to her and she looked at him.
"Hi, Fredrick what's up?"
He looked at her "I was thinking we could go hunting or something you know just the two of us?" She smiled "Sounds good let's go." They both padded off together leaving the camp and wandering out then Fredrick picked up some prey sents then froze there was another sent that was all too familiar.
He shared a worried look with Jennifer and they both hid right away then a few moments later a Jolteon appeared stalking threw the bushes then using thunder to bring down a Pigeon killing it and picking it up and then heading back to where he came from.
Fredrick let out a small growl "Charlie, that means their back." He crawled back out and let out a sigh "Is it too much to ask to want to come out to spend time with you?" She frowned looking nervous "I.. I think we should head back." Fredrick sighed "I know a place we can go follow me." He padded up the land going uphill towards the place where he and Anthony usually like to battle together away from the others once they got to the top she gasped "This is that cliff we had to jump over that one time." He nodded "yea I'll never forget that. I like to come up here with Anthony sometimes, you can see the whole forest from up here so I figured it's safe." She brushed up against him and Fredrick felt he wanted to stay this way with her forever they both started kissing lasting for a few moments then suddenly she pulled away her eyes growing big with panic "Fredrick look!" He turned around to see a large amount of Pokemon heading straight for the waterfalls he felt his heart racing "Oh no Denny! He knows where we are! We gotta hurry and warn them!" He sprinted down the path with Jennifer right behind him running for camp as fast as they could 'We gotta get there before he does!'

***

Once they reached camp it was too late a battle has broken out pokemon were fighting with each other left and right Fredrick picked the nearest target and attacked right away "Jennifer stay close to me!" He yelled then used a fire blast finishing off his foe before jumping to the next then heard a mockery laugh Charlie charged into him using a thunderbolt Fredrick got mad "Charlie!" Jennifer used an ice beam right away hitting the Jolteon both of them fighting Fredrick was going to help her but then another Pokemon hit him with a dark pulse and he came face to face with Zeta "Hehe hello Fredrick what's the matter? Trying to keep your precious girl safe?" Frederick hit him back with a flamethrower then dodged the Zorach before using another move fire blast but when he turned to look for Jennifer and Charlie they were both gone.