chapter 7

Melissa P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I said to my sister, I can't believe what happen with us. I just had to be jealous with him, and I feel horrible... I shouldn't have said anything at all and let Red break her heart. I know it's horrible but it should have happen that way.

"Hey " Red came to me, He startled me making me drop my Fork. "Sorry." He mumbled bending down .

"Hey,Thank you." I smiled.

"Look,what was that back There?." Red whispered carefully so Elvis wouldn't hear us.

"I-I don't know, I guess I just got jealous is all." I frowned.

"I get jealous every time I see you with Elvis, How do you think I feel?!" He hissed back is up on the wall.

I could hear the music blaring through the jungle room, Thank goodness.

"What do you want to do Red? Get married and run away together! Because that aint gonna happen!" I hissed back, I had to stand my ground with him.

"What? Am I just supposed to let my feelings go for you! It aint that easy!" He raised his voice, he closed he space we had and we were now chest to chest.

"What do you want me to say Red!" I yelled back getting Fed up.

"What I want you to say? I want you to say I love you" He whispered " I wanna hear those words."

"Red...please." I gulped back tears.

Our nose were touching and I was afraid that he'll hear my heart racing.

"I love you Melissa, I loved you since I first met you. I got jealous when Elvis first brought you home, I'd wish that was me." He closed the space, as he crushed his lips on mine.

I kissed him back, Wraping my arms around his neck.

"Say it, Say you love me." Red pleaded.
"I-I love you."I closed my eyes not wanting to see his expretion.

"I know, I knew it." His lips pressed against my cheek.

"Baby! Baby where are you, I got some news!" I heard Elvis's voice travel down the stairs.I pulled away from Red and made my way to his voice.

"I got some great news!" He met up with me I could hear Red, tapping his foot patiently on the hard wood floor.

"Go head tell me! I'm getting impatient." I laughed.

"I got a movie roll, Viva Las Vegas. The colone said it's gonna be a hit." Elvis smiled. He pressed his lips to mine, it felt different. I felt nothing special.

"That's great!" I Chirped up.

"But I gotta leave tonight,my cars already ready. In sorry it's on such notice." He rushed around to the steps getting his lougage.

"No, No it's fine." I smiled, He knew something was up But didnt say anything and I'm glad.

"Well, I'll be back in a month or so. Of course you can visit anytime. Oh and Red your gonna stay here and watch her okay?" He kissed my lips ever so softly.

"Be good." I whispered, He winked at me before he walked out the door.