chapter 9

red's P.O.V

I woke up With the love of my life laying on me, I knew our relationship wouldn't last when Elvis gets back home, But I couldn't help my self. I really do love this girl .

"Good morning"I whispered.

"Morning"Her eyes fluttered open.

"Should we stay in bed all day?"I joked, looking at the clock that read 12pm.

"Why not."She giggled pinching my side.

She snuggled up onto me laying her head on my chest, I could tell why Elvis is so paranoid with her around guys, Its casual for her. This is comfort to me.

Melissa P.O.V

Memories replayed in my head of what happen last night, I bit my lips looking in the mirror at the marks left on me.

"Admiring what I did." Red wrapping his arms from behind.

"Maybe...." I smirked.

I looked down at our hand entwined around my stomach. I have to ask this question again and I'm avoiding it.

"Red... What's gonna happen when you know,Elvis comes back?" I whispered, I didn't want to bring it up.

"i-I dont know... I'm afraid afraid of when you'd asked that." He sighed.

Our eyes meet in the mirror, He kissed my cheek turning me around.

"We could run away..." He blurted out, kissing my neck.

"You know we can't Elvis would have a search team looking for me in seconds"I sighed.

"Melissa I love you enough to do that I love you with all my heart"Red kisssed me deeply.

"I know I know but I still love Elvis to"I replied.

"WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE US BOTH MELISSA "Red yelled, I jumped back from him quickly.

"I know I can't have you both, I know that "I tears started streaming down my face

Red let go of me, walking towards the door.

"Please don't leave me I hate being alone"I Sobbed.

"Melissa I can't stay here any longer Vernon is gonna find out about us then What?"He sighed.

"I love you Red" I replied back, I kissed him but he didn't kiss back.

"No Melissa you don't because if you did you would leave him"He let go of me heading out, slamming the door shut.

Once Red left, I slid down the door sobbing and rocking myself. Elvis would be here with his arms wrapped around me. But once he'd find out what I did he'd probley hate me.

"Honey, What's the matter?" Vernons voice Came through the door.

I sighed before I opened the door." Nothing.... I-I just miss Elvis." I sighed once more.

Vernon, Brought me into a hug. I tried to gulp back my tears but it was no use.

"Melissa Why don't you lay down for awhile, I know Elvis would want you too."Vernon kissed my cheek letting me go.

Once he left, I crawled in bed and sobbed for what seemed like hours.

Vernon's P.O.V

I've seen changes in Melissa quickly she because more depressed I don't know Why she said she just misses Elvis but I know there's more to that I began to worry for her she hasn't came out of her room