chapter 13

Melissa P.O.V

Red ignored me all morning, not wanting to talk or give eye contact. And to be honest I didn't either after what happen last time. I couldn't be live he wanted to just let me go like that.

"I should drop you off at your mothers, Elvis Is gonna pick you up their." Red's cheve truck keys hung from his fingers.

"I'll get my things.." I whispered, Pulling my self up from the bed.

I picked up my suitcase following him out the door, I tried to hold it together. Trying not to cry in front of him agian.

"Do you have everything?" Red asked asked low, his eyes not meeting mine.

I nodded not wanting to speak to him, I lay my head on the window as we drive past the familiar houses and buildings.

Red put his keys out of ignition facing me. "Lissa, look at me baby."

I ignored him, facing the other way.

"Lissa please, don't do this." Red's voice cracked.

"You've been so cold towards me." I choked, looking towards him.

"I know, I know. I feel terrible. But please don't act like that way"Red cupped my face liked he always have.

"Why, why do I have to go." I cried, looking down towards my lap.

Red lifted my chin to meet his eyes.

"This isn't good bye." Red smiled.

I nodded looking towards his lips. He looked down at mine and pulled me towards him.

It was the most perfect kiss, Slow and full of passion.

"I'm gonna miss doing that." Red smirked.

I let out a small giggle but tears started flowing.

"Shhh, its gonna be okay." Red pulled me towards him in a tight hug.

"I love you Red." I sobbed, Holding into him like my life depended on it.

"I love you Too." Red whispered back, I pulled back whiping my tears.

"Lissa, Show me that beautiful smile." Red smirked , pulling me to his side.

I let a small smile escape.

~           ~                   ~     

Elvis picked me up later that day, mom didn't question me why I had a suitcase and I was glad. I already have about it going on.

Elvis and me had been couiped up in our bedroom all day, telling how much we missed each other. And I really did miss alot but he hurt me and I hurt him too.

"You should have seen My daddy's face." Elvis bursted out laughting.

"I wish I was with you." I frowned.

Elvis pulled me on top of him, circling my back.

"You're here now, that's all that matter's"Elvis whispered, Stroking my hair from My face.

"I love you." I said for the second time today.

"I love you."Elvis replied, Yet My heart was telling me something different.