chapter 17

Melissa P.O.V

I came back home and I found Elvis by through piano playing some songs I dropped my bags and I walked over to Elvis and  wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and kissed his cheek

"Hey "I said

"Hi, Did you have a fun time.?" Elvis asked turning around with me in his arms.

"yes very I never knew my sister missed me so much"I replied, sitting on his lap.

"Well your very contagious "Elvis chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Then maybe I should stay away from you."I whispered, are lips two centimeters apart.

"You could never get rid of me "Elvis replied, He gave me a long kiss that made my heart melt

"Can you guys get a room! " Scotty Laughed, As the mafia entered the piano room.

Elvis cheek's came bright red, he hid behind me.

"leave them alone there in love!"Patsy Defended for us.

I giggled a little and headed to my bags to put them up stairs.

"Joe help her "Elvis ordered, Nodding my way.

"It's fine Joe I got it"I said grabbing all the Bags in one hands

"No let me help"he said grabbing some bags I rolled my eyes and he followed me up stairs.

"you can just set them on the bed"I Said nicely not wanting to sound harsh.

"Do you need any help, putting these away?"Joe asked, sticking his hands in his pocket. 

"No but Thank you for asking "I smiled, He nodded walking out the door. 

Once he left I got started put my new dresses away and jewelry but Elvis came and he distracted me like He always dose.

"What Are you doing? "I suppressed a smiles, seeing Elvis holding One of my underwear.

"Helping ."He laughed, putting them in my dresser.

"Yeah Yeah What ever "I Giggled then we both laughed we were finished 'folding my close'

"And What do you think your doing? "I asked him as he kissed my neck.

" What the guys said get a room! "He and chuckled against my neck.

"Not until Are wedding night! "I Blushed, Moving away from him.

"Wha,  when did you come up with this?"He replied, following me into the bathroom. 

"I can't wait 4 months!"Elvis whined, Pulling me back to the bed.

"Alright, You win." I smiled, as his lips crushed on mine.

~                 ~                   ~
Elvis P.O.V

"Elvis come on please put it back!!"Lissa gigled, hidding underneath the covers. Covering her beare body.

"Nope. "I said, sticking my chest out and trying to walk in her heels.

"Okay then,  I'll have to tell the guys"she Replied, getting up out of the bed.

I laughed "Okay, Okay! I'm done. See?" I placed them back in her closet.

I walked back to where she was in the bed, Moving her feet off my side.

"I love this side of you."Lissa whispered, pulling me close.

"I love everyside of you."I smirked, Kissing her temples.