Prologue

Loving my boyfriend's best friend was one of the greatest feelings I had always wanted to get rid of. Harry never looked at me the way Shawn did but as a sister and a friend. So i decided to stick to that but every time I look at him, I'm unable to control these strange feelings I have for him. I know it's wrong to have these feelings for him but honestly he was the first boy I would ever love. Shawn was second. I thought Harry leaving for England will help matters but now his back and I know the worst is bound to happen.

#Mature content
©All rights reserved

Meet the characters

Elena Ryder- is a young lady in her twenties almost graduating from college. She dates the famous singer, Shawn Smith. She's in love with his best friend, Harry Grey. She hopes she would be able to get rid off these feelings.

Shawn Smith- (Famous singer) who puts his girlfriend first before anything. He'd do anything for her, even kill. He's obsessed over her and he won't ever think of giving her up.

Harry Grey- He's Shawn's best friend. He just want to leave a simple life. He leaves Seattle for England because of some personal reasons. He is a player back in high school. He has never been in a relationship.

Anna Lockwood- Elena's best friend. She's in the same college with Elena and also in her final year. She has never been in a relationship due to some personal reasons.

(Others are minor characters)