Chapter 28: Regrets

Shawn's POV

"Shawn, are you in there? Say something." Elena's voice becomes louder. I was going crazy within. I should have chased Anna out when I had the chance. Now, it's all coming back to me. Just like what happened with Amelia. I'm such a jerk.

"What am I going to do?" I ask myself, pacing around.

"Say something, Shawn . You have to say something before Harry and her mom finds out what's going on." Anna tells me silently.

"Shawn, are you alright?!" Elena speaks again.

"Ye...Yes. I'll be out in a minute." I say.

"Okay but can you open the door. I left my phone in there."

"Shit." I murmured.

"Tell her you'll bring it." Anna whispers.

"I'll bring it when I'm coming." I say.

"Shawn, I need it now. Please just open the door. It's urgent."

"Fine, I'm coming." I sigh.

"What?!" Anna whisper yell. "You're going to let her in? What about me?"

"Hide in the bathroom. I know how to handle her." I whisper.

I open the door. Elena barges in angrily.

"Finally! What were you doing?" She asked me, taking her phone laid on the bed. I didn't even notice it was laying there.

"Uhmm...I was...I had an upset stomach."

"Oh, are you okay now?" Elena asks, heading for the bathroom.

Oh God.

"What are you doing?" I stop her.

"Wanna pee?" She says, finding the question weird.

"You don't want to see what's in there. It's really messed up." I say, wishing she wouldn't go in.

"Oh, stop that. It's not like this is my first time seeing your poo." She tries to enter but I try all my best to stop her. I need to stop her.

"You can't use it. Go and use Harry's or the guest room." I say.

"Shawn...." She whines.

"Baby, it's really embarrassing. Please..." I kiss her on her forehead.

"Fine." She accepts finally.

Immediately she got out of the room, I made sure Anna was out.

"Thanks for almost ruining a lifetime relationship." I shut the door on her face.

"Shawn...." She called but I wasn't planning on listening.

"Go before she sees you." I put on my pants.

Harry's pov

It was weird for me and Elena's mom eating alone. I wish Elena hadn't left. She just used her phone has an excuse so she wouldn't have a conversation with her mom.

"Ummm..Harry." Jade speaks.

"Yes?" I stop chewing when I heard her call me.

"Do you love my daughter?"