Chapter 53: Elena Styles

I WAS STILL ON BED when i heard this news that shook me down my spine. Was he actually proposing to me? No, this can't be. Me getting married? Since when has Harry been thinking about this. This hasn't even come to my mind. I never for once thought Harry will get this serious with me. The thought of triplets running around the house, calling me mom and littering the floor with snacks infects my mind. I will soon be a mommy then. Wait, snap out of this dream! We're just getting married not planning to open a baby factory. Besides, I'm just going be having two kids, nothing more. Even if Harry says twenty, I'll still stand my ground on two.

"El, why aren't you saying anything? Are you thinking about it?" He tries searching for the answers through my eyes.

"Yeah...yeah..." I snap out of my illusion.

"Baby, don't you think it's too early. Marriage is just..."

"Marriage is what i want. What we want, right?" Harry cuts in.

I smile and nod my head even if my mind wasn't here. Why do i still think of babies and their whines in my head?

"We've always wanted to be together and now's our chance." He held my hands in complete joy.

"But what does Anna have to do with this? She isn't the one getting married, is she?" I asked out of jealousy even when it wasn't necessary.

"She's going to come to ruin the wedding for sure." Harry says.

"Why would i want to have a wedding when i know it will still be ruined? Forget it. Everything will just be a waste." I snap my fingers, waving the words out in the air.

"El, we're going to lure her out of her hiding with this and eventually she will get arrested and we'll definitely live freely from your nightmares." He explained to me, hiding his laughter.

"Ooh...you should have said this earlier, you know." I say, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Sorry, come, get dressed. Our guests will soon be here." Harry pulled me up from bed.

"Wait, what guests? Since when did we get visitors?" I got confused. What's going on here?

"It was a surprise. I guessed it wouldn't make any sense without telling you. Our parents are coming for breakfast. We all want to talk about the wedding."

Now, my head is spinning. And i might drown.

SO, THIS WAS A HATCHED PLAN. They were planning my wedding without me even knowing. I think i need to clear my head from this.

"I want to see you in the shower within two minutes." Harry ordered. He had already stripped himself off his robe. He gave me a little time to gulp this all in. Elena is getting married to Harry Grey. Oh, Elena Grey. I blushed at the thought of me being the wife of Harry. It's a dream come true. I stripped myself off my night wear and got into the shower with nothing on. I touched his cold wet body, putting my hands around his hips. He smiles, letting the water spill over us. My body glued to his back, letting him feel my breasts. I could notice his body arose to my touch. The thought of him touching me desperately in the shower made my nipples hardened. Just touch me will you. I kissed his back, adoring every part i came in contact with. Unfortunately, my hands went to his.....Shit.. He has lost control.