Chapter 30: She's already mine

Harry's pov

I opened the door seeing El stuffing her face to the pillow, crying. She was hurt. I sit beside her, embracing her.

"Ha..rry." She spoke softly but she wouldn't stop with the tears.

"It's alright El. I'm here. I'm here for you." I lift her face to mine, our breathe close. I didn't want to take advantage of her but I want her more than ever.

"Kiss me." She ordered. A light smirk played around my lips in excitement. I pulled her close to me, our body colliding. Our lips met slowly then becomes faster has I desperately explored her lips. I fucking want her right now. Her fingers buried deep into my hair as we kiss. Her legs were in control of mine. Her buttocks were dangerous touching God's creation, setting me up on fire. She was a bad ass.

A light smile formed around her cheeks while I did what I should have done a long time ago, stripping her from the fucking night wear. My eyes admired and desired every blessings found in her. She was so beautiful. You're mine Elena. You're already mine.

"Did you lock the door?" She asks cautiously, stopping me from making my move.

"Of course. You think I wouldn't lock the door when I knew what I was after, huh?" I spank her butt playfully.

"Aren't you so naughty?" She pushes me back on the bed, having her revenge back on me. Oh, I'm ready.

*******

Few hours later

It was around 3:00 am in the morning. Elena's snoring becomes louder as she laid on my chest. I haven't slept since we had our 'rough' night. Our meeting judged who was more hot between us both. I remember when we both argue about that but I'll keep the truth to myself.

I kiss her head, missing every moment we shared. I wished I could spend one more minute with her but I couldn't. We could get into trouble. I pull her head away from my chest gently and stood up. I slide her hair away from her face, kissing her soft cheeks. I really don't want to leave but I just have to.

I went back into my room. It was just as if nothing ever happened. It was just like a dream.