Chapter 26: Torture Shawn

Anna's POV

I felt angry and jealous at the same time as I saw Shawn kiss Elena. That should be me! I clear my throat, enough for them to hear. I couldn't stand them. Shawn stares at me with cold eyes but I gave a smile. There's no running away, Shawn. You're mine.

"Am I interrupting?" I ask, knowingly.

"YES." Shawn says, his eyes fixed on me.

"Shawn..." Elena warned. "Anna, don't mind Shawn. He just missed kissing me." She smiles.

Her words made my anger arise the more.

"I saw it on the media so I got here as fast I could. Are you feeling better? I almost had an heart attack." I drove my mind off what she had just said.

"Yeah, thanks to harry." Elena speaks.

"Right." I had nothing else to say. Shawn kept holding her hands and it was annoying. What is wrong with him?

"Shawn, can we go now? I'm alright now." Elena assured him.

"Sure." He stands up with Elena. I'm standing at their back now as they walked out. My hands rubbed his back, reminding him I'm not letting go.

"What is it?!" Shawn growls, feeling uncomfortable.

"Did I do something wrong?" Elena says, feeling concerned.

"No...nothing.... I just have a rash at my back."

I smirk at the thought of Shawn lying to Elena. He doesn't want her to know about us.

"Shawn...why are you just saying this?!" Elena speaks like she's his mommy.

"I'm fine now." Shawn glares at me. I pour him kisses when Elena wasn't watching but Elena wasn't buying his lies.

"I'm serious." He held her hands. We met Harry at the corridor.

His eyes met the two love birds locked hands and stares at Elena but she does nothing. I think I'm loving this.

"You ready?" Harry asks, trying as much to hide his jealousy.

"Yeah." Shawn replies.

*********

Shawn was surprised meeting the door unlocked. The smell of a delicious meal swept into our noses.

"Someone's here." Shawn speaks, checking if it was an intruder.

A lady steps out of the kitchen, a light smile formed around her lips.
Elena's face consumed with rage.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Mom?"

"Can't a mother see how her child's health is? I was worried about you." She walks closer to her, wanting to hug her.

"Save your pity and get out!" She spoke out rudely.

"Elena, please I'm not asking much. Can we all just have dinner together? I'll take my leave after that." She pleads.

"Elena, let her stay." Shawn pleads.

"I'm just doing this because of Shawn. I don't have any business with you, Jade." I let her know.

*********

We set the food on the table. Harry was about sitting next to Elena but Shawn sat beside her before he could make a move. He ended up sitting next to me, his eyes fixed on Elena while my eyes fixed on Shawn. We all want one thing. I let my fork fall on the floor as an excuse to torture Shawn underneath the table. I'm going to make you tell her you love me Shawn, only me. I sweep the fork speedily to his side.

"Anna, I'll get you another fork." Elena's mom speaks.

"I'm coming. You don't want to leave a fork on the floor. That could be dangerous." I smirk at him.