Chapter 59: It was her

I wash him up, our eyes locked together. It felt like he was waiting for something. He kept on clearing his throat.

"Are you alright?" I asked, trying to hide away my smile.

"Yea..yeah...i just want us to be quick. I'm so tired." He said, hiding his intentions.

"Oh, really. I actually thought you wanted us to umm...well you're so tired." I shrugged.

"But...i" He tried to speak but I intruded.

"Forget it Harry. Let's get this done quickly. Wash my back, will you?" I turned my back to him, his body in contact with mine. His touch sent shivers down my spine. How can I keep up this act when he's so good at turning me on?

Harry's POV

My body met with hers. It made me worse. I really want her right now. My weak body was fully intact now just at the sight of her body. I want her right now but why is she making it difficult? 'Elena, touch me' My mind commanded. I turned her to me, my hands going over her chest. I could feel she was nervous. So was i for no reason. I wash in between her breasts, feeling her heart beat faster than usual. She was mute. I move my lips closer to her, making her think i want to kiss her then whisper something to her ear. She fell for it.

***********

"Why aren't you saying anything, El?" He whispers with a smirk.

"I was...Nothing. I want to go to bed. Let's get this done." I let the water flow on my body, washing away the soap. I felt disappointed.

I was out before him. I quickly dried my hair and went to bed. I faced the other side of the bed were our eyes won't meet but I completely regretted it afterwards.

*************

I was woken up the following morning by the noise coming outside. Who was that? I tiredly sit up, lazy to get out of bed. Harry was still fully asleep.

The door opened revealing Sharon. A sigh of relieve showing across her face.

"She's here! They are both here!" She called out loud to the person who came along with her. Though, I didn't see who she was talking to.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"What's going on? We've been looking for guys since last night. We were all so worried. No calls, no text messages. You promised you'd call. Thank God, you guys are alright."  Harry was now awake but surprised by the unwelcome guest. My mom and Harry's walk inside the room looking at us as if we were their missing babies. Ugh, I don't like that look.

"We were so worried." Harry's mom hugs him tightly.

"Mom, I'm twenty five not five. You don't need to be worried. I'm not a child." He shrugs his arms, feeling uncomfortable.

"I know, I know." she said repeatedly.

My mom shared worried glances but i let her know we were both alright.

"Okay, since everything's settled, we should leave." Sharon said, standing up to her feet.

"Yeah, okay." I replied.

"No, that wasn't what i meant. You're coming with." Sharon said, putting me in a perplexed state.

"I don't understand."

" You can't see Harry anymore...I mean for now." She corrected before I set her up on fire. "You need to prepare for your wedding. There's a lot to do and by the way, the dress has been delivered. I can't wait to see it on you." Sharon spoke excitedly. I wasn't really happy with the idea of not seeing Harry till the wedding but she was right.

"Let me change into something nice first." I say but she stops me.

"That 'something nice' is waiting for us at home. No one cares about what you're wearing at the moment. Now, let's go." She pulled me out of the room, not giving me the chance to say good bye to Harry. I'm really going to miss him.

The Wedding day

The day I had always anticipated. The day I wouldn't stop dreaming of since fifth grade was now coming to reality. I was getting married to same guy I wished for. Who ever knew it would turn out this way eventually. I should be happy. I should be excited. I am getting married to Harry Grey finally but a part of me is depriving me from this happiness. I'm scared. I'm scared that something might happen today. No matter how much I try to calm myself, I end up not feeling at ease.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Sharon complimented me but I just forced a smile.

"She is." My mom said, overwhelmed by my drastic change. I was completely different. I looked at myself full in the mirror once again at the changes. Harry is going to love this. 

"Don't over think it, Elena. Everything will be fine. It's your day. Don't let any one ruin it." She cupped my cheeks, relieving me of my thoughts. Everything will be fine.

I entered into my private car. While Sharon and my mom entered into another car.

I looked at myself again through my phone, checking if my make-up wasn't ruined. I looked through the windows and saw that this wasn't the route to the venue.

"Excuse me, You're going to the wrong place." I alerted the driver.

"No, ma'am. It's a short cut. We'll be there soon." The driver spoke.

"Oh, okay." 

I was looking through my phone until the car came to a halt. I looked at the environment and it didn't look like a short cut. This was strange.

"Why did you stop? We're going to be late."

He didn't say anything. It made me frustrated. If not that Harry had warned me not to drive on the day of my wedding I would have taken those keys and I'm off. He got out of the car, shaking hands with a masked person. Now, i was confused.

The person opened the car and pushed me out, pointing a gun at my face. "Get out of the car." It was then that voice struck me. I know that voice. It was her.