Chapter 54: The gathering

I got out of the shower after my punishment. He made it clear to me which boundaries i had crossed. My mind is consumed by the incident as i put on some simple dress. I held unto the clothe and stared into the mirror with my eyes shut. What i felt....was beyond explanation. My body arouse to the thought of Harry touching me again but i need to get my self together. Our parents will be here any time soon. I shouldn't be seen as this horny girl who is desperate for sex.

I felt his breathe against my neck. He was kissing me. He's making it worse. How can i control myself if he's just so good at touching me at my sensitive spots.

"Elena you're still naked. Put on some dress before i change my mind." He felt subjected to my body.

"What would you do if i don't?" I tested him playfully.

"Many things. And it wouldn't be funny but our parents will be here soon so save me from this temptation." He eyes didn't leave my body. 

"It's not like i was having the intention." I say shyly, putting on my dress quickly.

"Hmm...I see. Then i won't touch you again."

"But i..."

"But you what, El? Since you don't want me to touch you, i think i will have to change my plans after breakfast." He walked ahead of me, heading to the sitting room.

"But Harry, I never said you can't touch me!" It was too late to take back my words seeing that my parents and his were both seated at the dining table.

I lowered my head in embarrassment while Harry smiled all the way.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know..." I try explaining myself.

"It's alright Elena." Harry's mom cuts in.

"It's understandable. You guys will be couples now." She says.

"Darling, how's the stitch?" My mom asked, giving me a hug.

"It's okay, mom. I'm fine." I assured her.

"Oh please can we eat now. I didn't get the chance to eat some good meal prepared for me at my house just for this occasion." Harry's aunt, Theresa speaks in a rude manner.

"Yes, we will eat." I replied her. Theresa and i have some issues in the past so i get why she doesn't like me till now.

My dad prayed on the meal before we ate.

"Amen." We all chorused.

"Wait, before we eat, i need to know who cooked this dish. I mean i eat healthy food." Theresa interrupted.

"I made it." Sharon spoke.

"Oh, that's much better. I don't want to eat food made by gossips."

"Tessa, can we just have a peaceful meal." Harry's mom, Magreth interrupts.

"I was just saying." Tessa said in a low key tone.

"Mom, it's alright. I have totally adapted to this behavior she gives. Considering, she isn't married yet. I do understand." Harry smiles towards his aunt.

Tessa glares at Harry but he returned a smirk.

"That's right. You're even getting married before her. I always tell her you know. She will soon have grey hair and that beauty she hold strongly will just fade away." Margret teases her.

"Can we just eat peacefully? I might not have the appetite if this goes on." Tessa interjected.

"Yes, we shall." Harry says, making all of us laugh.