21

gus has been nothing but good to me. he's made sure i haven't been upset for like the past 3 weeks. i've followed him to every show and practically everywhere he went. it was like i had constant protection around me. if gus wasn't with me bexey or tracy were, and if they weren't i had bodyguards around me.

" gus!" i yelled from the couch. me, wicca, bexey, horsehead, tracy, and coldhart were all waiting for him to bring in the hennessey and popcorn in so we could start the movie.

"hold the fuck up!" he yelled back. we all groaned but then cheered as he walked in with a tray full of blunts, henny and popcorn.

"if you would've told me you were rolling i would've helped." tracy said.

"i wanted it to be a surprise." he said handing a blunt to everyone.

"yo where'd you get all this bud?" coldhart asked.

"don't worry 'bout it." gus said with a smirk.

"okay enough fucking chitter chatter. start the fucking movie." wicca said getting impatient.

we all passed the lighter around and lit each of our blunts up. i watched as gus took a deep hit and then chugged the henny. after he swallowed and a puff of smoke blew out of his mouth. i went to mimic his actions and choked on the henny. i guess he was watching me because he busted out laughing as I got dirty looks from wicca and horsehead.

"baby don't do that again." gus whispered.

"when you did it, it looked cool." i whispered back. he chuckled at me and pulled me into him. i took another hit of my blunt and then a shot after i blew the smoke out. i pulled the blanket over me and gus then stuck my hand down his basketball shorts.

"what are you doing?" he whispered into my ear.

"don't worry about it." i said.

i licked my hand and got it all wet then placed in back in its original position. i took a hit from my blunt while my other hand moved up and down on gus' dick. i moved my hand slow at first but i started picking up my pace causing gus to throw his head back and start breathing heavy.

"you good gus?" tracy asked laughing.

"i'm good." he said smiling and holding his thumb up. 

i started to go even faster and gus' hand wrapped around my own. he slowed my pace and i felt his dick twitch in my hands. i quickly, trying not to be noticed, dipped my head down and caught his nut. i looked him in the eyes as i swallowed his kids and his eyes rolled back in his head.

"damn i need me a girl to give me handjobs during movie nights." tracy said. my face heated up and i buried myself into gus.

"yooo gus really just nutted!" coldhart said laughing. bexey ran and turned on the lights to reveal me and gus' bright red faces. gus grabbed me up and a bottle of henny then carried us away from the embarrassment.

"i came, now it's your turn princess." he said with an evil smirk.

after we were finished with our unholy actions gus and i just cuddled. we didn't drink or go back down to the guys, we just lied in silence. both scrolling through our phones. i got a notification that gus posted a photo.

45,939 likes

45,939 likes

lilpeep mine 😈🖤

16,782 comments
gbcbitch WE LOVE !!!!
luvlilpeep oPEN DMs!!!!
lilmcpeep YES !!! A BITCH W A FAT ASS. LAYLA COULD NEVER
toopoorsux luv this
danibaby i love you gus🖤
gustavgbc omg either break up or stay together. shits annoying asf.
view more comments...

i smiled at the picture and kissed his lips. i was so in love with the man in front of me and i couldn't help it. i wanted to get married to him. i wanted to have a family with him and that's the craziest thing i've ever thought. a family with lil peep, gustav elijah åhr.

"baby." he said.

"yes?" he looked me in the eyes.

"you're so beautiful." he said after a few seconds.

"gus stop." i said feelings my face heat up.

"no really. you're so fucking cute." he said squeezing my face. he planted a soft kiss to my lips and then started to kiss all over my face causing me to erupt in a fit of giggles.

"gus stop." i laughed. he didn't halt at all.

"babe." i squealed. his hand mad his way down to my side and he began to tickle me.

"GUSTAV!" i screamed. i couldn't breathe, i was laughing so hard. he was on top of me when he just stopped and wrapped his hand around my throat. his gave me a sloppy, nasty kiss.

"fuck i love you." he said. i whined when he climbed off the bed. i watched in awe as he slipped clothes on his long scrawny body.