34

gus kept begging to see my tattoo i got for him so i showed him it. he was so excited he called liza and told her all about it. she laughed at him and told me i was crazy. gus said "crazy in love" and i told him he was corny. we talked to liza for a while and she told gus to come home. he promised he would soon and then when we hung up he took a picture of our hands.

232,268 likes

232,268 likes

lilpeep fuck this girl has my heart :')

3,379 comments
claud9 AHHHH!!!!!!
gbcgbcgbc sis is dumb dumb
gothboyclick sooooo???? y'all getting married when?????
ghostgirl666 bullshittttttt gus runnnn
tracyminajj lil bro in love an shit
smokeasac peep pussy whipped
view more comments...

"gus my boobs hurt." i whined.

"lemme suck on them and they'll feel better." he said. i gave him a death glare and he laughed at me.

"you're so cute when you're annoyed." he said and i rolled my eyes at him. i lied back on the bed and rubbed my belly. i tested my hand in a spot and i felt the baby kick.

"gus!" i yelled.

"he kicked." i said with tears in my eyes. gus ran in from the bathroom and climbed on the bed. he gently lifted my shirt up and placed his hand on my stomach. after a second he jerked away and then laughed.

"i think it's time to tell everyone." gus said. i nodded and he helped me up off the bed. he helped me to the livening room and then hollered for everyone.

"tracy get coldy on the phone and bex get wigs on the phone." peep ordered. i heard the facetime ring and they both picked up seconds apart.

"okay so gus and i have something to tell you guys." i said. i looked at gus and lifted the oversized sweatshirt over my head. i exposed my baby bump to everyone and everyone started yelling.

"holy shit." smoke said. he ran up and put his hand on my stomach and smiled real big at me.

"congrats gus." coldy yelled through the phone. all wiggy did was scream for like 5 minutes.

"do you guys know the gender?" smoke asked.

"its a boy." i said smiling down at my belly.

"he's gonna be a heartbreaker just like his daddy." i said and smoke laughed.

"i hope he isn't. he'll be in a world of hurt." gus said. i laughed at him.