26

things have been really rough between me and gus but it was expected. we hadn't really talked all week except for when diego dropped me off. i've tried all week to talk to him but we would just respond with hums or nods. i got annoyed and just stopped trying after a couple days. i grabbed a suitcase and started placing my clothes into it.

"where are you going?" he finally spoke.

"i'm leaving." i said.

"why?" he asked. i laughed.

"you clearly don't want me here." i said.

"okay." he replied. he sat on his bed and took a cigarette out then lit it.

"that's it?" i said.

"what else do you want me to say danielle?" he laughed.

"never mind." i said.

"where are you going to stay?" he asked.

"i'm not sure." i spoke.

"come here." he said holding out his arms. i followed his orders and wrapped my arms around him.

"block diego." he whispered. i handed him my unlocked phone.

"block whoever you want to." i said. he blocked a lot of guys off my snapchat and contacts.

"i'm yours." i whispered softly.

"no more guys." he said.

"no more, i promise." i said holding out my pinky. we intertwined our pinky's and i kissed our hands to lock it.

"i'm never leaving you." gus said. he fell back onto the bed, pulling me with him.

"yours forever." i said then kissed his lips.

"gus?" i mumbled into his chest.

"dani?" he said back.

"let's get married." i said.

"really?" he said. i could never see gus getting married and settling down with anyone so now that it's me i don't know what to think.

"really." i said.

"maybe we should just wait." he mumbled.

"that's okay too." i said.

"i love you." he replied.

"i love you too." i said.

i fell asleep right there. i felt like i was in heaven and i just never wanted to leave. i don't know what i'd do without him. he's my back bone. no matter how hard he brakes me he'll still act as my spine. my glue. he holds me together when i'm falling to pieces. i wanted to have him for myself for forever.

"baby." gus said.

"yea?"

"will you roll me a blunt?" he said with a smile on his face.

"i suppose." so, i went downstairs and grabbed rillos and then went back upstairs. i rolled him a blunt and we went outside to smoke. he kept taking cute, random pictures on my phone. i was definitely going to post one later.

10,927 likes

10,927 likes

danibaby mine forever ;)

5,820 comments
gbcbitch HES SO CUTE AWWW. also i miss you two! come back to phoenix babes;)
lilpeep luh u my lil baby💕
mokeasak GOALS ASF.
lilgustav my baby😭
gustavahr i'm in love w him. sis i'm finna steal your man
diegolilxan but you were jus w diego the other day right ??? so confused. you groupies sum else.
view all comments...

"let's go back to phoenix." i said smirking.

"that was fun as fuck." peep said.

"let's go back then!" i begged.

"pack your bags, we're going to phoenix." he said with a smile on his face.

"wait really!" i said jumping up.

"actually why don't we just get her a flight out here?" he said.

"gus! please oh my god. let me facetime her right now and tell her!" i said jumping up and down.

"go ahead baby. i'll book her flight." he said kissing my forehead.

"claud!" i yelled at my phone.

"what!" she yelled back.

"pack your fucking bags, you're coming to LA." i said

"oh my god really?" she squealed.

"yes baby." i said smiling.

"okay. i'll call you back when i'm done!" she yelled.

i heard the phone hang up and sighed. i looked at gus as he sat on his computer looking at flights. i snuck up behind him and started kissing on his neck. he groaned and swatted me away. i just attached my lips right back to his neck and continued to kiss. he moaned and pushed me away again.

"baby hold on. let me book this flight." he mumbled.

"gus." i said reaching around and putting my hands down his pants.

"danielle." he warned.

"book the flight baby. what's wrong?" i said innocently.

"ohh really." he said.

he bought the tickets and closed his computer. he whipped around and grabbed my hands then held them above my head. he pinned me to the bed and his eyes grew darker, almost black even. i shrunk back in fear as a smile spread across his face.

"you aren't so confident anymore, what happened baby?" he said.

he started kissing on my neck and i wiggled around in an attempt to break free. he held my wrists with one hand and wrapped the other around my neck. his lips made contact with mine, his kisses were slow and sloppy. he finally decided to release my hands but kept a steady grip on my throat.

"are you going to behave?" he asked.

i nodded my head in response and he released my neck. he lied next to me and pulled his shorts down then took off his shirt. i followed his actions while palming him through his boxers. once i was left in only my underwear i pulled his dick out of his boxers. as soon as my tongue touched the tip of his dick a different kind of person shot out of me.

"whoa whoa slow down baby." he said.

"i wanna cum in you." he moaned.

i smiled at him deviously then climbed on his lap and positioned myself over him. i sunk myself onto him and let out a loud moan as he filled me. i slowly began to bounce but before i could speed up my pace he grabbed me and flipped us over. he began to pound into me then, as i about to cum, i wrapped my legs around his waist.

"i'm gonna make you a mother." gus moaned in my ear.