epilogue

December 2nd

"hi everyone, i'm danielle. i didn't get to meet a lot of you when i was with gus but i wish i had. i know you all mean so much to him. he talked about his family with so much love in his heart. this service isn't to mourn his death it is to celebrate his life. to celebrate every achievement in his life.

gus and i met at a mall. funny enough i was a fan way before he blew up big. gus had actually just moved to LA not long before we met. the day we met was the day my life changed forever. meeting gus as a fan was probably the best thing that had ever happened to me. the day i met him i opened a new chapter in my life and for the next few years i gained a love for him that could never be matched.

the years i spent on and off with gus made me to the woman i am today. and even when gus and i weren't on the best terms i still had this love for him. and he still made sure i was doing good."

i started crying and i had to stop for a second.

"i'm sorry, gus was proud of a lot of things he did in his life but his proudest moment was when our son, elijah lennox åhr, was born. gus took a lot of pride in his son. he wanted to show him off to everyone he could. he loved eli so much. i'm sad he won't physically be here to watch him grow up but energy never dies. i know gus will watch over him and protect him no matter what."

austin stood behind me with eli. eli was in a very smiley mood today and he just looked out at the crowd.

"gus impacted a lot of us in various ways. he helped me reconnect with my mother. he gave me a relationship with people here that i never knew i needed. a lot of you here i consider my family and it's all because of gus. gus created a family for me that i never had. he bonded with my brothers and loved them like his own."

i felt the tears burning at my eyes but i blinked them away.

"i remember the first thing gus said to me was that he liked my pants. it was the oddest compliment i think i'd gotten and i wish i could find those pants because they were awful. but that's the thing with gus, he likes things that were beyond the norm. things that didn't fit in because he related to that. he knew how it felt to be judged by people he didn't know.

i love him and i always will have a love for him in my heart. no matter what i will never forget how he impacted my life. elijah and me will not let his name die. he was truly an angel. thank you."

i said stepping down off the stage. liza gave me a big hug and i tried my best to keep myself from crying but it wasn't working. next thing i knew me and liza were crying in each other's arms.

energy doesn't die.

HEY GUYS SO IM WRITING ANOTHER STORY CALLED HOLLYWOOD DREAMING SO IF YOU WANNA GO CHECK THAT OUT THAT'D BE PRETTY DOPE. ITS A WAY DIFFERENT OUTLINE FROM THIS STORY. I KNOW A LOT OF YOU DIDN'T WANT GUS TO DIE BUT FATE IS FATE. BUT FOR REAL GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY ITS GONNA BE GOOD :)